Blue Bombers Forum
December 03, 2021, 07:11:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 45
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bombers roster - 2020-2021  (Read 53818 times)
Blue In BC

« Reply #540 on: October 06, 2021, 12:45:58 PM »

Transactions:

2021-10-05   WPG   AGUDOSI, Carlton   WR   A   Rutgers   Transfer To   Injured
2021-10-05   WPG   AGUDOSI, Carlton   WR   A   Rutgers   Add To   Active Roster
2021-10-05   WPG   AGUDOSI, Carlton   WR   A   Rutgers   Remove Signed   Free Agent

Well that's unfortunate. He might have been a necessary addition to the game day roster if Woli can't play.

2019 Grey Cup Champions
GCn19

« Reply #541 on: October 06, 2021, 01:24:51 PM »

I thought we were not supposed to discuss/reveal special plays/strategies here, as other teams monitor this site...

Wink

Willie is unstoppable anyway so we could shout out the play and what we are doing at the LOS and teams still couldn't handle Big Willie. It's like none of them have ever played with a big Willie before. Our ability to use big Willie properly must be a Winnipeg thing.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
the paw

« Reply #542 on: October 06, 2021, 02:46:31 PM »

Well that's unfortunate. He might have been a necessary addition to the game day roster if Woli can't play.

I think they are adding him to the roster.  Isn't that what "Remove Signed" usually means?

grab grass 'n growl
Blue In BC

« Reply #543 on: October 06, 2021, 04:45:28 PM »

I think they are adding him to the roster.  Isn't that what "Remove Signed" usually means?

It's the " transfer to injured " line. Otherwise I would have thought added to roster from PR. It's unusual to add a PR player to the IR. More often it means an out right release.

2019 Grey Cup Champions
gobombersgo
Global Moderator

« Reply #544 on: October 08, 2021, 04:51:11 AM »

Game #9:

Ed Tait   @EdTaitWFC
The @Wpg_BlueBombers make two roster changes -- on is WR Kelvin McKnight for the suspended Kenny Lawler and Canadian DB Redha Kramdi for Global DB Sergio Schiaffino Perez, who was moved to the 1-game injured list. Also moved to one-game IR was WR Carlton Agudosi.

Darrin Bauming   @DarrinBauming
Drew Wolitarsky says he wouldn't rush anything if he wasn't ready - leg feels good and is pleased to have avoided something serious.
He'll start, as usual, Friday night.

Dave Campbell   @Dave_CHED
Trevor Harris returns. After missing practice yesterday OL SirVincent Rogers and DT Mike Moore will play.  DE Matthieu Betts returns. #Elks #CFL

Winnipeg Blue Bombers   @Wpg_BlueBombers
Our depth chart vs the @Elks. #ForTheW

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBGkc0EUUAUjoLk?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

In for the Bombers
#43 Kramdi - from 6 game injured list
#87 McKnight - from practice roster

Out for the Bombers
#26 Schiaffino Perez - to 1 game injury list
#89 Lawler - to suspended list

Edmonton Elks   @elks

Depth chart day!

Here is how the Elks will line-up tomorrow in Winnipeg.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FBG7wXLWYAItyCn?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

ELKS, BOMBERS INJURY REPORT: HARRIS BACK IN ELKS LINEUP
https://www.cfl.ca/2021/10/04/elks-injury-report-ol-beard-field-walkthroughs/

Transactions:
2021-10-07   WPG   HALLETT, Noah   DB   N   McMaster   Extend On   Injured
2021-10-07   WPG   BROWN, Kevin   LB   A   Cincinnati   Extend On   Injured
2021-10-07   WPG   OYELOLA*, Ayo   LB   N   Nottingham University - England   Add To   Free Agent
2021-10-07   WPG   ROOSEVELT*, Naaman   WR   A   Buffalo   Add To   Free Agent
2021-10-07   WPG   LAWLER, Kenny   WR   A   California   Transfer To   Suspended
2021-10-07   WPG   KRAMDI, Redha   DB   N   Montreal   Add From Injured   Active Roster
2021-10-06   WPG   OLUMBA, Donovan   DB   A   Portland State   Add To   Free Agent
2021-10-06   WPG   OLUMBA, Donovan   DB   A   Portland State   Delete From Suspended   Free Agent
2021-10-06   WPG   LOWES, Robbie   LB   N   Regina   Add To   Free Agent
2021-10-06   WPG   LOWES, Robbie   LB   N   Regina   Delete From Suspended   Free Agent
2021-10-06   WPG   MCKNIGHT, Kelvin   WR   A   Samford   Add To   Active Roster
2021-10-06   WPG   MCKNIGHT, Kelvin   WR   A   Samford   Remove Signed   Free Agent
2021-10-06   WPG   SCHIAFFINO PEREZ, Sergio   DB   A      Transfer To   Injured
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 07:40:46 AM by gobombersgo » Logged

gobombersgo
Global Moderator

« Reply #545 on: October 08, 2021, 07:54:11 AM »

It's the " transfer to injured " line. Otherwise I would have thought added to roster from PR. It's unusual to add a PR player to the IR. More often it means an out right release.

Agudosi was moved to the injured list as the practice roster was full with the additions of Donovan Olumba and Robbie Lowes.

Blue In BC

« Reply #546 on: October 08, 2021, 11:58:26 AM »

Agudosi was moved to the injured list as the practice roster was full with the additions of Donovan Olumba and Robbie Lowes.

Interesting. You don't usually see a PR player moved to IR. Normally they release someone from the PR to maintain the limit. It would help if the " roster " was actually updated correctly more often. He still shows on the PR while all the other roster moves this week have been posted.

The 2 new guys don't show on either the PR or suspended at the moment. Lawler shows on the suspended so room will have to be made for McKnight after this week, either back to PR or IR.

Today's transactions show Oyelolo released?

Very confusing.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2021, 12:02:46 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

2019 Grey Cup Champions
gobombersgo
Global Moderator

« Reply #547 on: October 08, 2021, 02:47:41 PM »

Interesting. You don't usually see a PR player moved to IR. Normally they release someone from the PR to maintain the limit. It would help if the " roster " was actually updated correctly more often. He still shows on the PR while all the other roster moves this week have been posted.

The 2 new guys don't show on either the PR or suspended at the moment. Lawler shows on the suspended so room will have to be made for McKnight after this week, either back to PR or IR.

Today's transactions show Oyelolo released?

Very confusing.

It's my understanding that because there is an asterisk beside Oyelola and Roosevelt's names it means they were move from the regular practice roster to the CFL practice roster.

Pigskin

« Reply #548 on: October 08, 2021, 03:35:05 PM »

Agudosi is a guy I am really interested in. 6'-6", 210/220, has some NFL experience, and is a Canadian. Big guy with a pretty good skill set.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
Blue In BC

« Reply #549 on: October 08, 2021, 03:38:40 PM »

It's my understanding that because there is an asterisk beside Oyelola and Roosevelt's names it means they were move from the regular practice roster to the CFL practice roster.

That would make some sense but it would be easier if they showed a PR and a CFL PR roster in the same way they show a suspended roster. That and if it was actually kept up to date.

In recent days we've released players ( Dora for example ) that was on the suspended roster after TC. We've added 2 new players to the suspended roster to clear Covid and they don't show at the moment.

So we have all these sorts of transactions showing as transactions but the details not posted on the roster in the same time frame. It's not rocket science.

It's helpful to hear and understand who is on which roster as players come and go.

2019 Grey Cup Champions
Blue In BC

« Reply #550 on: October 08, 2021, 03:40:26 PM »

Agudosi is a guy I am really interested in. 6'-6", 210/220, has some NFL experience, and is a Canadian. Big guy with a pretty good skill set.

I really thought he might get added to this weeks roster if Woli was out. Even beyond that I thought he might replace Tyrrell. OTOH we don't know what Tyrrell brings either. Essentially I thought a bigger body for blocking would be an asset even in rotation or as a TE type formation.

2019 Grey Cup Champions
ichabod_crane

« Reply #551 on: October 08, 2021, 06:09:52 PM »

According to this Roosevelt is still on the practice roster. Whether that is the regular practice roster or the Canadian practice roster I do not know as not indicated.

https://www.bluebombers.com/roster/

The one issue with the Canadian practice roster is another team can pluck that player off for one game. I know a team did that just recently and he must start. After the game his rights revert to the original team. Very strange setup, but how that special roster was defined for Covid times.
NewBlue

« Reply #552 on: October 08, 2021, 10:18:27 PM »

Is he though?  A month or so ago some thought McKnight was a Nat as thats what he was mistakenly listed as for awhile. 
Agudosi was born in NJ  Huh
ichabod_crane

« Reply #553 on: October 08, 2021, 10:22:06 PM »

Is he though?  A month or so ago some thought McKnight was a Nat as thats what he was mistakenly listed as for awhile. 
Agudosi was born in NJ  Huh

Roster report says Agudosi is a NATIONAL. Whether that is accurate I have no clue.
NewBlue

« Reply #554 on: October 08, 2021, 10:28:39 PM »

But don't you think a 6'6 Nat guy who played in the NFL would have been in a CFL draft, like Woli??
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 45
  Print  

Jump to: