Blue Bombers Forum
February 01, 2023, 01:53:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Stegall's Nott auto ad  (Read 8169 times)
TecnoGenius

« on: October 08, 2020, 03:57:59 AM »

Anyone else see the new Nott car dealers ad starring our own Milt?  They've been playing it during some of the NFL games on some stations.

I like it.  A bit hokey with his shirt-off routine, but how can you not like an ad with an Audi supercar?  I like ads with our local (well, he's local in my eyes!) guys.  I liked the old Humptys ads too a few years back, and those were truly cringe-worthy.

Yes... there's not much to talk about in the CFL at the moment.

Never go full Rider!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2020, 09:48:40 AM »

For those who don't do ads, or don't do tv, found it on the net...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TNuQK03-1U

HEY!  It's from 2014?!?!  How come I'm just seeing this for the first time?  Weird.  You'd think NOTT would want to film a new ad for 2020... I guess the TV stations and dealers are that desperate for cash.

Never go full Rider!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 02:26:41 AM »

Yup that add is super old. He is driving a very old Audi R8. Even when it was filmed.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 09:18:49 AM »

Yup that add is super old. He is driving a very old Audi R8. Even when it was filmed.

I'd happily take a free R8, even if "very old"!!  Wink Wink Grin Grin

Never go full Rider!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 09:28:06 AM »

Completely off-topic: I was in Aards pet store this week and asked about him and they said he's just fine.  Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen him around the form for a couple/few months.  If so, guess he's just taking a breather, battling the no-CFL communal funk we're all in.

P.S. They have the best prices in town on reptile mercury vapor lights.

Never go full Rider!
blue_gold_84

For The W

« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2020, 01:36:24 PM »

For those who don't do ads, or don't do tv, found it on the net...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TNuQK03-1U

HEY!  It's from 2014?!?!  How come I'm just seeing this for the first time?  Weird.  You'd think NOTT would want to film a new ad for 2020... I guess the TV stations and dealers are that desperate for cash.

It's typically aired on the TSN3 (local feed) since 2014. It's probably aired on other local Bell networks like CTV but I recall seeing it most often on TSN3 during the CFL season.

#forthew

Slava Ukraini!
blue_or_die

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2020, 04:42:25 PM »

Completely off-topic: I was in Aards pet store this week and asked about him and they said he's just fine.  Maybe it's just me, but I haven't seen him around the form for a couple/few months.  If so, guess he's just taking a breather, battling the no-CFL communal funk we're all in.

P.S. They have the best prices in town on reptile mercury vapor lights.

Glad to hear Aards is alright.

Back2Back Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: