Blue Bombers Forum
February 01, 2023, 03:21:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: K-Ci and Jojo  (Read 4100 times)
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2020, 10:29:27 PM »

Oh, I thought you were joking!?

Of course you know who Kate & Milt & Burris are, so you must mean K-Ci and Jojo... I didn't know who they were either, but apparently they were a male signing duo doing romantic r&b in the late 90's / early 00's.  You can google/youtube them.  (Totally not my style!)

But Milt & Hank knew who they were and were cracking up big time on the panel as they were cutting to commercial.  When I checked out who they were, I got the joke too.  I have to hand it to Kate, that was some pretty funny stuff and I bet she really impressed the boys with that one, even if 90% of Canada had no clue what she was talking about (including me).  I love wacky, irreverent and asinine humor like that.

Still no takers on which game it was??  Argh... I'm going to have to *carefully* watch each game's panel time now then.  I'm starting to wonder if it's 2018, not 2019... but I could have sworn it was 2019.

I thought it was a joke / razz too lol

The explanation was worth the wait Wink

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: