Main Menu

2020 NFL Season

Started by bigbuff33, August 07, 2020, 02:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Quote from: Blue In BC on December 28, 2020, 06:44:01 PM
Washington release QB Dwayne Haskins after he attended a strip joint and didn't wear a mask. He was benched on Sunday and fined $40K as well. Essentially he broke team protocol rules.

That's an inherent problem with young rich athletes in all sports. They have money and want to party so to speak.

True but not in that order. Haskins was seen maskless at a strip club. He was fined $40,000 and stripped on his captain status. He started on Sunday but threw two very bad interceptions, and fumbled once. He was replaced by Taylor Heiniske who went 12-19 for 137yards and 1 TD.  This morning the Washington Football Club decided to release.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

blue_or_die

Should be a fun weekend where I'm not 100% sad to be under lockdown. This will be the first for 6 wild card weekend games (3 sat, 3 sun). I've followed the league closer this year than usual (and I'm already a pretty big fan) so I will be interested in watching as much of every game as possible. It will help bridge the gap between WJHC and NHL starting up next week(!)
#Ride?

Pigskin

Covid has really taken a toll on the NFL. To bad Washington's rookie QB got injuries, he was having a very good game.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.