Main Menu

2020 NFL Season

Started by bigbuff33, August 07, 2020, 02:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blue In BC

Rookie 1st round pick for Atlanta Falcons goes on Covid IR for this week. No other players have tested posted so far.

I see SEC colleges are mostly allowing fans to attend games. In some cases very sparse and in others up to 25K. Saw many with no masks or social distancing.

Not sure which college has in class studies but would think stadiums with larger number of fans probably have in class students.

Fingers crossed it doesn't have major cases develop as a result.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

blue_or_die

A US college campus sounds like an ideal spot to get the ?rona
#Ride?

Pigskin

Well Gostkowski who is the Titans kicker, kicked 6 FG's today 54/55/51/30/31/39 and 2 extra points. Do you still think he should be fired????
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Blue In BC

Tennessee Titans: 5 players and 7 other personnel have tested positive. Game postponed until later in the season. Date TBD.

IIRC this is the 1st team to have this happen. I wonder how serious the infections are and how long the people will be in quarantine, etc??

This is probably just the beginning IMO of on going issues coming up.

EDIT: 8 Titans have tested positive as of 10/3. Flu like symptoms.

Get well soon.

EDIT: 2nd one today ( 10/3 ). Cam Newton tests positive. Patriots / Chiefs game postponed.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Pigskin

Covid is running wild in the NFL right now. It will be interesting to see what happens in the next couple of weeks.

Pigskin

Chase Claypool (Mapletron). 6'-4", 240lbs. This guy is the real deal. I am glad to see a Canadian kid playing this well.

Pigskin

Mapleron had another good day.

TB12 looked pretty good against the Packers.

Minni's D is terrible.

Gostkowski is still licking well for the Titan's, glad they didn't cut him after the first week.

The Bears, win another.

Pigskin

AB17 back in the NFL. Sounds like the Seahawks mite have the upper hand as Brown and Wilson worked out together in the off season.

Pigskin

AB signs a one years deal with Tampa.

Pigskin

Wow, the Bears are in trouble. WR playing RB. Foles out with back injury, Trubisky still nursing a shoulder injury. They must be happy this is there bye week.

Pigskin

Tony Romo's salary as a color color commentator for CBS is $17M. Not bad for 16 games.

Pigskin

Another great game tonight. Just when you think LV is in control, Mahomes works his magic.

Jockitch

Romo, for me, is outstanding

Really a terrific game with a Kansas magic finish
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

It appeared to me that TB12 was pushing to hard last night to complete the long ball. The Rams only had about 35 yards rushing last night, but Goff did throw 51 passes last night. Pretty good game.

Jockitch

Can't believe they said Brady's arm was already extending forward ........ fumble all the way in my eyes

Amazing amount of interference on receivers last night & Sunday night, as examples ...... CFL refs would be treated for throwing the flag strains
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE