Blue Bombers Forum
November 30, 2022, 06:42:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Tips for the players  (Read 1847 times)
TecnoGenius

« on: March 29, 2020, 07:47:02 AM »

I'm sure most of you remember the $5 cash tip from a fan that Lawler handed Demski in the CGY@WPG final regular season game (2019).  They made a big deal about it after the play, as did Suits & Cuth, and the panel at halftime.

Well guess what... did anyone notice that after Lawler's TD, the fan(s) gave him a $10 tip?  3Q10:51 after the TD they show the O huddling around Buck on the sidelines.  Lawler is walking behind them and he holds up 2 $5's (I think) and he points to himself talking about it with someone off camera.

Wink Grin Cheesy Shocked Grin

These tips are hilarious.  I do think it's appropriate Lawler got twice what Demski did, as, after all, Lawler got a 25-yard pass TD, which is probably harder than a 3 yard run TD?  (Maybe the RB's out there will argue that point.)

Has anyone ever seen or heard of CFL players getting tips for TD's?  I haven't.  Those north end zone zanies crack me up!  A+ for creativity and spirit.

Hey, maybe this should become an IGF thing?  Heck, I'll pitch in $5 for every WPG TD!  Grin

Never go full Rider!
VictorRomano

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 12:36:28 PM »

Suckas gonna go broke tipping the OLine that makes those TD's happen....
TecnoGenius

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 07:21:35 PM »

Suckas gonna go broke tipping the OLine that makes those TD's happen....

Ya, but the hoggies can't get any higher than the "Hardrick Hop"... or maybe "Bryant Bounce"?  Cheesy

They need to actually get up to the fans to get the hugs and tips.  Wink Cheesy Cheesy Grin

(I kid because I love!  Hoggies are the best as nothing good happens without them, and we have the best OLmen!!)

Never go full Rider!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: