Blue Bombers Forum
February 01, 2023, 03:02:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bomber Grey Cup Rings  (Read 16935 times)
Bluehawk

« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2020, 05:30:08 AM »

Was looking forward to getting one of the fan championship rings so i could wear it on occasion.  Disappointed to now see that the ring appears to not include the 11 blue stones representing the grey cup wins.
The replica ring has them so may just get that one and never wear it.  Anyone actually see the fan championship ring yet or notice the blue stones were not included?

I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....
TecnoGenius

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2020, 07:08:24 AM »

Was looking forward to getting one of the fan championship rings so i could wear it on occasion.  Disappointed to now see that the ring appears to not include the 11 blue stones representing the grey cup wins.
The replica ring has them so may just get that one and never wear it.  Anyone actually see the fan championship ring yet or notice the blue stones were not included?

Yes, I noticed right away.  Plus the fans don't get the two-tone gold.  The larger sapphires were the costliest stones in the whole ring (small diamonds are actually cheap-ish), so I'm not surprised they left them out.

Even the $8k fan version doesn't have the sapphires or two-tone.  Which is ok with me because you can't have the fan version be identical to the real thing, as then how is it special for players?

Never go full Rider!
Bluehawk

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2020, 05:56:50 PM »

The display replica has the blue stones.  Will settle for this one I guess....season tickets for close to 50 years...important to me as well for displaying the tribute to the cups won.
Agree the players should have a special ring and it is with real gold and diamonds.

I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....
Pigskin
Global Moderator

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2020, 03:04:00 AM »

When I order our rings I asked my daughter if her boy's could each have a ring. She said no they could share one ring. However a few days later she said if you want to buy them each a ring you can. Today on the way home from the lake the boy's asked if we could stop at the mausoleum and visit with pop's which is my father. When I reached the mausoleum I was very surprised to see one of there GC rings in the display case with my mother and father. My father was a very big bomber and he would have been so happy to receive that ring.

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.
bomber4life85

« Reply #49 on: August 30, 2020, 08:39:48 PM »

Im not overly satisfied with the fan ring because its missing alot of nice elements the actual players GC ring has. But that players one.. GORGEOUS!!!
superfan

« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2020, 10:47:55 PM »

Is there a season ticket holder discount on the rings?
superfan

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2020, 10:56:00 PM »

Ordered one of the fan rings. Does it really take 12 weeks to get?? Thats what the email said
TecnoGenius

« Reply #52 on: September 14, 2020, 12:24:55 AM »

Ordered one of the fan rings. Does it really take 12 weeks to get?? Thats what the email said

If they're made on demand, when ordered, then I can believe 12 weeks.  They offer a lot of options and permutations, so I can see them not stocking many/any.

Never go full Rider!
blue_or_die

« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2020, 11:10:37 AM »

When I order our rings I asked my daughter if her boy's could each have a ring. She said no they could share one ring. However a few days later she said if you want to buy them each a ring you can. Today on the way home from the lake the boy's asked if we could stop at the mausoleum and visit with pop's which is my father. When I reached the mausoleum I was very surprised to see one of there GC rings in the display case with my mother and father. My father was a very big bomber and he would have been so happy to receive that ring.

Nice story

Back2Back Grey Cup champs and WE ARE LIT
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2020, 02:38:18 PM »

Regarding order processing time....replica rings are carried in inventory but if there is sizing involved it can take up to 12 weeks.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: