Blue Bombers Forum
February 01, 2023, 02:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blue Bomber Grey Cup Rings  (Read 16932 times)
pjrocksmb

#1D+ Hall is boss

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2019, 08:11:25 PM »

What a foolish move by Gaitor to not stay with the team until the end of the season!
Happy he wasn't a part of it after the way he behaved.  Decent player that just couldn't listen to change.

I don't follow the No Fun League b/c I live in Canada and love the CFL
TecnoGenius

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2019, 03:42:54 AM »

Happy he wasn't a part of it after the way he behaved.  Decent player that just couldn't listen to change.

Every year we seem to have one of these.  I guess it's inevitable.  Last year it was Poop.  Year before that didn't someone go AWOL?

Overall, though, The Mafia puts together a great group of guys.

Never go full Rider!
GCn19

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2019, 12:44:17 PM »

Every year we seem to have one of these.  I guess it's inevitable.  Last year it was Poop.  Year before that didn't someone go AWOL?

Overall, though, The Mafia puts together a great group of guys.

It is extremely common for guys to leave in football. Every team deals with this situation on a yearly basis it seems. Guys can put their pride before their mind a lot of times, especially football players who are conditioned to have a lot of self confidence.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
TecnoGenius

« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2019, 11:17:42 AM »

What's your handle going to change to now GCn19?  Wink Wink  Actually, come to think of it, it's perfect and truthful as it is!  But it's no longer a wish, now it's a reality.  Cheesy

Never go full Rider!
Zach Schnitzer

« Reply #19 on: November 30, 2019, 11:31:22 AM »

Saw Wade at the social and asked him about replica rings. He said they usually go for around $400. He said the ones I was referring to on alibaba.com were Chinese knockoffs. I?d probably still buy a knockoff for $100 rather than an official replica for $400.

#fortheW
Donny C

« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2019, 05:04:54 PM »

Saw Wade at the social and asked him about replica rings. He said they usually go for around $400. He said the ones I was referring to on alibaba.com were Chinese knockoffs. I?d probably still buy a knockoff for $100 rather than an official replica for $400.

1) What would be the difference between the 2 other than price?

2) What's the difference between the real ring and the $400 replica one?
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2019, 07:29:32 PM »

Hey dude nice to meet you yesterday!

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2019, 07:30:32 PM »

What's your handle going to change to now GCn19?  Wink Wink  Actually, come to think of it, it's perfect and truthful as it is!  But it's no longer a wish, now it's a reality.  Cheesy

yup got GCn20 now woohoo

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
Stretch

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2019, 07:50:04 PM »

2) What's the difference between the real ring and the $400 replica one?

Probably at least $10K.

Money is no object...especially when you have none.
Stretch

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2020, 10:11:58 PM »

Cross reference link: http://forums.bluebombers.com/index.php?topic=52816.0

Donny C

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2020, 05:21:46 PM »

Can anyone tell me the major differences between the "Replica" rings and the "Fan," "Renown," "Paperweight, "Top Pendant" rings?
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2020, 03:23:11 AM »

Can anyone tell me the major differences between the "Replica" rings and the "Fan," "Renown," "Paperweight, "Top Pendant" rings?

Donny.....Don't have a lot of information yet but I'm told by Baron Champion Rings that details and prices will be available on July 1st, 2020, with buying open to the general public for Presale opportunities.

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
Donny C

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2020, 01:45:39 PM »

Donny.....Don't have a lot of information yet but I'm told by Baron Champion Rings that details and prices will be available on July 1st, 2020, with buying open to the general public for Presale opportunities.

When I click the pre-sale link, each of the types of rings have prices by them. (Are these pre-sale prices, or the prices that will be available to the general public?) I'd like to buy something, but hard to pre-sale buy when we are not sure what we are buying.
Stretch

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2020, 03:23:43 PM »

When I click the pre-sale link, each of the types of rings have prices by them. (Are these pre-sale prices, or the prices that will be available to the general public?) I'd like to buy something, but hard to pre-sale buy when we are not sure what we are buying.

Did you not get the pre-sale discount code along with the link? It takes 10% off.

Donny C

« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2020, 04:15:09 PM »

Did you not get the pre-sale discount code along with the link? It takes 10% off.

I'd have to look again. But it is still hard to make a selection when I don't know what I am getting 10% off of.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All
  Print  

Jump to: