Blue Bombers Forum
September 26, 2021, 01:38:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: GDT Stampeders at Argonauts  (Read 3292 times)
GOLDMEMBER

R.I.P. BLUE BONGER

« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2019, 01:02:05 AM »

Freaking painful to witness.

Calgary has their flaws.. WR dropped lots of balls. BLM is not as accurate as he used to be still.

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!
TecnoGenius

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2019, 05:43:12 AM »

Interesting!  I always wondered what happened to Jon Crompton after he left the MTL field with injury years ago.  He was a pretty promising QB -- at least relative to the other MTL stinkers around that time.

Anyhow, those who watched this game probably saw the bit about him being the new(ish) TOR QB coach.  And we got to see him on the sidelines around 3Q3:55.  Apparently he was a coach in MTL and recently came to TOR in August.

https://torontosun.com/sports/football/cfl/toronto-argonauts/crompton-hired-to-oversee-argos-qbs-while-avery-fired

Calgary has their flaws.. WR dropped lots of balls. BLM is not as accurate as he used to be still.

CGY literally has every season-start receiver down except Rogers.  And Rogers is a drop-fest this year.  Every single game he's dropping 2-5 easy ones.

As long as all those receivers stay out, CGY is very beatable.  BLM making some bad decisions every game, just like before his injury.  Maybe his bug-eyes are going a bit cross-eyed?  And he's forcing in bad reads rather than going with the wide open #3-#5's.

I guess CGY D figured out MBT and the TOR O.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2019, 09:30:11 AM by TecnoGenius » Logged

Never go full Rider!
J5V

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2019, 09:42:09 AM »

As long as all those receivers stay out, CGY is very beatable.  BLM making some bad decisions every game, just like before his injury.  Maybe his bug-eyes are going a bit cross-eyed?  And he's forcing in bad reads rather than going with the wide open #3-#5's.

BLM is throwing with some velocity but I don't know enough about QB mechanics. Something is not right. Lots of wobbly throws. He used to throw nice tight spirals. I suppose it doesn't matter as long as he gets it in there. The rest of his game seems okay. He's moving well, still has a decent pump fake, pocket presence seems fine, but something is just not right with his throws. Maybe his arm isn't 100% yet.

Go Bombers!
1chad

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2019, 12:31:22 PM »

Cal looked beatable, but ultimately wasn't.  Heavy sigh from the rest of the Western division.
J5V

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2019, 05:08:16 PM »

Cal looked beatable, but ultimately wasn't.  Heavy sigh from the rest of the Western division.

I hope Richie Hall is taking notes along with Lapo. Calgary got a +2-score lead so it didn't matter what the Argos did, they couldn't come back. Calgary's D made the plays when they had to to seal the deal (Wiggan sack). Hamilton didn't have that killer instinct last night and it very nearly cost them the game after having a big lead. Very reminiscent of our Argo game. It is time for us to crush our opponents and show no mercy.

Go Bombers!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: