Wpg @ Nashville any predictions on the score

Started by NorthernSkunk, May 05, 2018, 04:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Quote from: Stretch on May 10, 2018, 04:18:48 AM
My prediction is that there WILL be more recurrences.

My last word is that this forum, like many forums, is open to the public and there will always be individuals who bend or break the rules. Those individuals have and will be dealt with when rules are violated.  It may not happen as fast as people would like but there is due process and due diligence that needs to be done before action is taken.

Now, back to the topic.  No need to continue to disrupt the thread with the biggest Jets game of the year happening tomorrow.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

buckzumhoff

Sounds like go Jets  go,  instead of go Preds go,  in their arena. And What happened to Forsberg and Rinne .?  Way to go Jets ! Subban should save his guarantees😀

buckzumhoff

Way to go Meyers getting the first goal !

New_Earth_Mud

And on to the next we go.

Huge fun for the city and tean and all the fans

Congrats Jets.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

buckzumhoff

All those signing s by Nashville didn?t pay off they must wonder if trading Weber was a good move , and signing bonino  hartnell,

Pigskin

Jets are a very good road team and played a solid game. Nice win, can't wait for Saturday night.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

PloenFan

bluengold204

Quote from: buckzumhoff on May 11, 2018, 03:06:04 AM
All those signing s by Nashville didn?t pay off they must wonder if trading Weber was a good move , and signing bonino  hartnell,

I dunno about bonino and hartnell, but they robbed montreal in the Subban Weber trade