TSN Fantasy Football

Started by ModAdmin, April 04, 2018, 02:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

For those interested in TSN Fantasy Football, see the link below:

https://cflfantasy.tsn.ca/
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Chris1982

This is a fun league, but I wish the CFL had something similar to Yahoo! fantasy football where you have 8-10 team leagues and draft a roster and compete head-to-head with your league all year round.

bluengold204

Quote from: Chris1982 on April 04, 2018, 02:57:11 PM
This is a fun league, but I wish the CFL had something similar to Yahoo! fantasy football where you have 8-10 team leagues and draft a roster and compete head-to-head with your league all year round.

Lol kind of hard to draft an 8-10 team fantasy league when there is only 9 teams in the actual league

Chris1982

Quote from: bluengold204 on April 04, 2018, 03:03:07 PM
Lol kind of hard to draft an 8-10 team fantasy league when there is only 9 teams in the actual league

Yeah whatever. An 8 team league then. We had one a few years ago. Whoever had the QB on bye that week would automatically get the undrafted QB by default to fill their roster for that bye week. I think we also drafted 1 RB and 3 WRs.

gbill2004

Quote from: Chris1982 on April 04, 2018, 03:30:41 PM
Yeah whatever. An 8 team league then. We had one a few years ago. Whoever had the QB on bye that week would automatically get the undrafted QB by default to fill their roster for that bye week. I think we also drafted 1 RB and 3 WRs.
Ya I was in that league and it was a great league, except for the fact you needed to pay extra for live scoring. 

bluengold204

Quote from: Chris1982 on April 04, 2018, 03:30:41 PM

Sounds awful, can't even play the wire

Chris1982

Quote from: bluengold204 on April 04, 2018, 03:53:34 PM
Sounds awful, can't even play the wire

Well regardless of how it sounds to you, it was a fun league for what's available fantasy-wise for the CFL.

gbill2004

Quote from: Chris1982 on April 04, 2018, 03:59:35 PM
Well regardless of how it sounds to you, it was a fun league for what's available fantasy-wise for the CFL.
bluengold204 is just jealous because he didn't get to play in such an awesome league  :D 

Noeller

Desperately need Fantaseh to return....shame it was a money-loser for the hosts. There's been no better CFL fantasy league to be a part of...

gbill2004

Foxhound

Radically Canadian!

Foxhound

In 2017 under the name of Balticfox I kicked butt in TSN CFL Fantasy! I finished 62nd overall but I topped a number of sub-leagues including these big ones:

TSN 1040 Vancouver 1/196
TSN 1050 Toronto 1/178
The Angry Birds 1/133
TSN 690 Montreal 1/96
2017 CFL All-Stars 1/45
Blue Bombers 1/41

I also won a pair of tickets to a Blue Bombers home game by topping the standings of the TSN 1290 Winnipeg sub-league one week.

Well I'm back to both defend my titles this year and to add a few more straps around my mid-section! But if you think you can beat a sly old fox at his own game, join some of the TSN Fantasy Leagues in the post above.

;)
Radically Canadian!

TecnoGenius

We should totally have our own league just for the people from this forum.  We could make a private league and post the password here in the forum.  Sure, anyone can find it here, but most won't bother.
Never go full Rider!

Donny C

I'm a week behind...but made my picks yesterday before the game started. If anyone has a league, I'd love to join and compete against you.