Las Vegas Golden Knights - Contenders or Pretenders?

Started by ModAdmin, November 20, 2017, 04:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are they

contenders for the Stanley Cup
9 (32.1%)
contenders for the playoffs
8 (28.6%)
pretenders - no playoffs
5 (17.9%)
just plain lucky right now
6 (21.4%)

Total Members Voted: 28

blue_gold_84

Quote from: bluengold204 on May 15, 2018, 06:20:00 PM
hmmmm I dunno about that

In this postseason, Fleury has been clutch for his team. The same can't be said for Rinne, who had a pretty lacklustre two rounds.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

bluengold204

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 15, 2018, 08:51:22 PM
In this postseason, Fleury has been clutch for his team. The same can't be said for Rinne, who had a pretty lacklustre two rounds.

Yeah after watching the third last night I stand corrected.

Pigskin

Fleury stood on his head. The Jet's came hard in the third period. Good games.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

dd

He's been the difference, no doubt about it. Without him, vegas gets blown out the last 2 games, he stole them 2 wins for sure

Pigskin

The Jet's have out played Vegas in games 1,3,4. The flower has been amazing. However I think today will be a repeat of game 1.

The Zipp

Vegas has only lost 4 games so far in the playoffs.... gotta be the favs to win the cup

dd

Quote from: The Zipp on May 20, 2018, 09:39:44 PM
Vegas has only lost 4 games so far in the playoffs.... gotta be the favs to win the cup
Agree. They play a smart game and are getting Stanley Cup worthy goaltending from MAF

Pigskin

The Jet's had a great year and total got this city excited. However in the end they where not good enough. There young and will grow from the experience. I think in the end they just ran out of gas. I know they also have injuries, but who doesn't.

Better and more experience goal tending. Helly looked tired. Mason should have played a game or two.
Our 1st. line was better then there's, however our 2nd. just didn't play well in the 3rd. round. Tired, injured???
Say what you want Buff is the real deal, yes he's going to make mistakes, but the man had to be tired with amount of ice time he logged.
We look to have a lot of young talent, and Mason can get his game back and give Helly a rest during the year it will make a big difference in the playoffs.

Thank you Jet's for the great year. Now Go Bombers.

dd

Buff is the real deal, and the naysayers can chill the heck out. Players make mistakes, case in point, Morrissey on Vegas's 1st goal yesterday. Big deal, you take the good with the bad, and there's more good than bad, much more good!!