Blue Bombers Forum
October 25, 2021, 03:51:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 78
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD] Blue Bombers roster - 2017-2018  (Read 282146 times)
gbill2004

« Reply #675 on: June 11, 2018, 01:13:24 AM »

sorry for the delay, dang internet went bye bye for a while again... but everyone should be able to see the last chart now...
Works for me now!  Thank you!

Nice chart. While I think Peterman will see the field on offence, I think Wolitarski starts over him. And while Okpalaugo will obviously play, Jeffcoat and Roh were both ahead of him in camp.
Krahnillogical

« Reply #676 on: June 11, 2018, 03:48:38 AM »

Nice chart! Noticed that you have Renaud listed as "I" instead of "N".
ModAdmin
Administrator

Blue Bombers and Fans

« Reply #677 on: June 11, 2018, 01:07:39 PM »

Winnipeg Blue Bombers Announce Player Number Changes

WINNIPEG, MB., June 11, 2018 - The players listed below have changed to the following numbers:

Linebacker Adam Bighill - #4

Receiver Daniel Petermann - #81

Quarterback Alex Ross - #5

Quarterback Bryan Bennett - #18

Defensive Back Tyneil Cooper -#26

Running back Johnny Augustine -#25

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden
66 Chevelle

« Reply #678 on: June 11, 2018, 04:47:59 PM »

Nice chart! Noticed that you have Renaud listed as "I" instead of "N".

thx... that probably happened when I was rearranging players to make the numbers work out... I'm changing my chart now... any other errors?

just because you can doesn't mean you should...
Blue In BC

« Reply #679 on: June 11, 2018, 05:10:29 PM »

thx... that probably happened when I was rearranging players to make the numbers work out... I'm changing my chart now... any other errors?

I think I'd bet the farm that we won't see two WR as DI's and neither player listed as reserves will be on the 2 man reserve. That means the IR and PR are also probably going to change.

I think you're confusing Speller with Spooner.

My expectations:

1. Speller stays on PR.
2. Spooner to 2 man reserve
3. LaFrance to IR
4. Thompkins to IR
5. Renaud stays on 44 AR
6. Foketi to 2 man reserve
7. Lankford might be on the 44 AR. Depends on Leggett and Wild's health this week. Not sure.
8. Flanders to IR
9. B. Bryant to IR
10. Nichols to IR

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:22:41 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

2019 Grey Cup Champions
66 Chevelle

« Reply #680 on: June 11, 2018, 05:15:06 PM »

I think I'd bet the farm that we won't see two WR as DI's and neither player listed as reserves will be on the 2 man reserve. That means the IR and PR are also probably going to change.

the PR is a static commodity as it was not formulated by me but by the club... they announced the PR... by I am still waiting on your contribution... would love to see how you're going to maintain ratio... tic toc...

Blue In BC

« Reply #681 on: June 11, 2018, 05:19:52 PM »

the PR is a static commodity as it was not formulated by me but by the club... they announced the PR... by I am still waiting on your contribution... would love to see how you're going to maintain ratio... tic toc...

I already did. There is no way Speller has moved in front of Spooner unless Spooner got injured recently.

Yes the PR is static but we have 6 additional players on AR which need to be dealt with. Not impossible but would be very unusual to move a player from the PR to the 46 AR in the 1st week after just setting the PR roster. Injury would be the only time I'd expect a PR guy to be added back in for game 1.

As to ratio I had previously mentioned that we were 1 Canadian over and with LaFrance going to IR that solves the problem. At the same time I said Spooner to 2 man DR and Renaud would remain on the 44 AR.

Also not impossible but not usual to see two Canadians on the 2 man DR. Especially with my clarification above and the fact we have 5 extra imports to place. Usually 1 import and 1 Canadian on DR.
No idea why you added LaFrance there in any case since he's clearly been injured.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:24:16 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

2019 Grey Cup Champions
66 Chevelle

« Reply #682 on: June 11, 2018, 05:24:45 PM »

I already did. There is no way Speller has moved in front of Spooner unless Spooner got injured recently.

Yes the PR is static but we have 6 additional players on AR which need to be dealt with. Not impossible but would be very unusual to move a player from the PR to the 46 AR in the 1st week after just setting the PR roster. Injury would be the only time I'd expect a PR guy to be added back in for game 1.

As to ratio I had previously mentioned that we were 1 Canadian over and with LaFrance going to IR that solves the problem. At the same time I said Spooner to 2 man DR and Renaud would remain on the 44 AR.

Also not impossible but not usual to see two Canadians on the 2 man DR. Usually 1 import and 1 Canadian.
No idea why you added LaFrance there in any case since he's clearly been injured.

no, I want to see your complete roster, not you just picking at this one or that one... do the work...

Blue In BC

« Reply #683 on: June 11, 2018, 05:30:26 PM »

no, I want to see your complete roster, not you just picking at this one or that one... do the work...

You got all the answers you need. Those are the changes to your chart. There are always possible things such as deciding to go with 7 OL. That changes the Spooner or Renaud issue.

The health of Leggett and Wild is sort of up in the air. Both are practicing and if healthy will certainly by on game day roster. Essentially I haven't challenged that part of the IR being in question until we hear more this week.

If not than I would think B. Bryant more probable than a 2nd WR in Thompkins.

Feel free to make 4 or 5 charts based on a few issues if you want.

We can come back to the roster once it's set for game day and see who was closer.

I think everyone has enough information to understand who each of us thinks ends up where and why.

Pretty sure everyone has been reading LaFrance has been injured. So adding him to the reserve is unlikely. Possible but not probable.

OTOH, Foketi has also been injured but I'm not sure if we know to what extent. So could he end up on IR? Possibly and that could move another import to the DR.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 05:36:08 PM by Blue In BC » Logged

2019 Grey Cup Champions
66 Chevelle

« Reply #684 on: June 11, 2018, 05:39:05 PM »

You got all the answers you need. Those are the changes to your chart. There are always possible things such as deciding to go with 7 OL. That changes the Spooner or Renaud issue.

The health of Leggett and Wild is sort of up in the air. Both are practicing and if healthy will certainly by on game day roster.

If not than I would think B. Bryant more probable than a 2nd WR in Thompkins.

Feel free to make 4 or 5 charts based on a few issues if you want.

We can come back to the roster once it's set for game day and see who was closer.

I think everyone has enough information to understand who each of us thinks ends up where and why.

Pretty sure everyone has been reading LaFrance has been injured. So adding him to the reserve is unlikely. Possible but not probable.

OTOH, Foketi has also been injured but I'm not sure if we know to what extent. So could he end up on IR? Possibly and that could move another import to the DR.

sure, it's easy to make changes in 'theory', move this guy over to here, but make the numbers work... it's not as easy as you like to make it sound but yet to prove... but it all becomes a moot point Wednesday and truly not worth fighting over... just wanted to throw something at the board as a baseline for discussion, nothing more...

Blue In BC

« Reply #685 on: June 11, 2018, 05:43:23 PM »

sure, it's easy to make changes in 'theory', move this guy over to here, but make the numbers work... it's not as easy as you like to make it sound but yet to prove... but it all becomes a moot point Wednesday and truly not worth fighting over... just wanted to throw something at the board as a baseline for discussion, nothing more...

My changes to your numbers work and player movements based on what we know about what the team did in the past ( DR ) and on current information regarding injuries.

2019 Grey Cup Champions
booch

« Reply #686 on: June 11, 2018, 05:59:02 PM »

Here's how I see it being our best line-up

Bryant...Neufeld...Goosen..Chungh...Hardrick (Couture)
Adams..Demski..Bowman..Dressler....Wolytowski  (Simonese..Peterman..Tompkins-DI)
Strevler (Ross...Bennett)
Harris (Augustine)

Jeffcoat..Nevis..Poop..Opo (Corney/Thomas/Roh-DI)
Randle...Fogg...Loffler..Gaitor..Alexander (Jones..Morgan)
JSK..Biggie..Fenner (Briggs..Miles..Gauthier Wilson-DI)

Medlock DI..Rempel...Miller..( now depending on injuries and if we dress 7 olineman like last year then it's either Spooner or Lafrance)

2 Reserves (Larfance/Spooner and Foketti/Flanders...whichever one isn't on 1 game)

I'm thinking we will roll with just Morgan and Jones as back-up DB's and be better suited with Wilson as a DI at linebacker.

Now if Leggett is actually gonna play I guess he goes to SAM and Fenner most likely to HB and one of Fogg/Alexander come off

« Last Edit: June 11, 2018, 06:02:24 PM by booch » Logged
GCn19

« Reply #687 on: June 11, 2018, 06:10:08 PM »

Here's how I see it being our best line-up

Bryant...Neufeld...Goosen..Chungh...Hardrick (Couture)
Adams..Demski..Bowman..Dressler....Wolytowski  (Simonese..Peterman..Tompkins-DI)
Strevler (Ross...Bennett)
Harris (Augustine)

Jeffcoat..Nevis..Poop..Opo (Corney/Thomas/Roh-DI)
Randle...Fogg...Loffler..Gaitor..Alexander (Jones..Morgan)
JSK..Biggie..Fenner (Briggs..Miles..Gauthier Wilson-DI)

Medlock DI..Rempel...Miller..( now depending on injuries and if we dress 7 olineman like last year then it's either Spooner or Lafrance)

2 Reserves (Larfance/Spooner and Foketti/Flanders...whichever one isn't on 1 game)

I'm thinking we will roll with just Morgan and Jones as back-up DB's and be better suited with Wilson as a DI at linebacker.

Now if Leggett is actually gonna play I guess he goes to SAM and Fenner most likely to HB and one of Fogg/Alexander come off

I would switch out Tompkins with Lankford for return purposes but otherwise I agree.

Some people take this forum way too seriously.
booch

« Reply #688 on: June 11, 2018, 06:12:26 PM »

Nah....Fogg is a much better punt returner...and Demski can do it as well...We can also use  Demski and Augustine on kick offs too.

But sadly I have a feeling the team will roster Lankford...Which I think is a waste of a spot
66 Chevelle

« Reply #689 on: June 11, 2018, 06:14:02 PM »

Nah....Fogg is a much better punt returner...and Demski can do it as well...We can also use  Demski and Augustine on kick offs too.

But sadly I have a feeling the team will roster Lankford...Which I think is a waste of a spot

he would have already been gone if that wasn't the plan, in my opinion as well...

Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 78
  Print  

Jump to: