Winnipeg Jets Discussion - 2017/2018 Season

Started by ModAdmin, September 16, 2017, 03:48:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockitch

Hope that PM can instill some oomph effort from the gang for the 3rd & we maybe steal this one.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

The Zipp

Hate the way we play in OT - apart from helly.   Penalty didn?t help. 

TrueBlue75

Buff was gassed. It seemed like he was on the entire time during OT. Hate to lose the second point after all Hellebuyck did to keep the team alive. How awesome would a Stanley Cup final be between these two teams?

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on March 13, 2018, 12:53:35 AM
Hate the way we play in OT - apart from helly.   Penalty didn?t help. 

Fortunately, there's not 3-on-3 come playoff time.

Just glad they got the point when you consider how banged up this roster is at present. Oh, and Laine getting another goal.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

BomberPride

Helly gave the boys the best chance to win tonight. Those darn breakaways...

I'm happy for Laine... but I'm growing increasingly concerned that our goal production isn't coming from anywhere else. If Laine were to "rest" for a game, would we be able to score? Am I being paranoid?
What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

gbill2004

Quote from: BomberPride on March 13, 2018, 11:37:37 AM
Helly gave the boys the best chance to win tonight. Those darn breakaways...

I'm happy for Laine... but I'm growing increasingly concerned that our goal production isn't coming from anywhere else. If Laine were to "rest" for a game, would we be able to score? Am I being paranoid?

Agree, the rest of the team is in a major scoring drought.  Good thing is that they still have lots of time to get going for the playoffs. 

blue_gold_84

Wheeler and Little look seriously out of sorts. The bottom 6 can't find the net but they seem to getting their chances. Injuries are really hurting this team. I'm sure the offense will improve drastically once the roster gets healthy.

Sounds like Hutchinson will get the start in Nashville tonight.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

TrueBlue75

Tonight will be a tough game for the Jets. I wouldn?t be surprised if we lose by more than two goals. Nashville is a challenging place to play. They have a very fired up crowd, the Preds are on a tear, Jets are a bit beat up and on the second night of B2B games. Would be awesome if they could steal this one.

gbill2004

gbill2004

Stastny just left during warm ups. Sounds like there may be an injury.

TrueBlue75

Quote from: gbill2004 on March 13, 2018, 10:39:39 PM
Stastny just left during warm ups. Sounds like there may be an injury.

Hopefully precautionary or an equipment issue... Man, injuries are piling up at exactly the wrong time.

gbill2004

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on March 13, 2018, 10:40:58 PM
Hopefully precautionary or an equipment issue... Man, injuries are piling up at exactly the wrong time.
Sure hope it?s nothing...

gbill2004

On TSN pre-game show they?re speculating Kulikov?s injury is related to back injury he suffered last year with Buffalo.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: TrueBlue75 on March 13, 2018, 10:40:58 PM

This aint the wrong time.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag