Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Duvernay-Tardif returning to the NFL next year.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

GOLDMEMBER

GO BILLS GO

BEST FANS IN THE NFL!!!!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Pigskin

Wow, Brady is on fire. Nice 1st half. 2 Int's in the 2nd. have given Green Bay life.

Well 43 and headed to his 10th Super Bowl.

PloenFan

Should be an interesting Super Bowl, featuring the Old Guy against the Young Pup !

blue_or_die

I will be cheering for TB, simply because it would be too epic/hilarious to win a seventh SB, at his age, with a different team, etc. What a statement.
#Ride?

buckzumhoff

Tampa will be facing a tougher team the Chiefs . New Orleans was not that good and Green bay made too many mistakes..

Pigskin

Stafford for Goff. Goof goes from a playoff team to a bottom feeder.

Pigskin

Aaron Rodgers MVP. Mahomes finishes 3rd in the voting.

Pigskin

Will it be Kansas City or Tampa Bay?

I am going with KC, my Grandson's are taking Tampa. And there is a whole Toonie on the line.

ModAdmin

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blue_or_die

Last game of football tonight until June (we hope!)
#Ride?

TecnoGenius

Where's the SB thread?  Worst SB in 10 years?  Boooring.  When's the last time the favorite team got 0 TDs?

1. Just like our GC 2019, underdogs had much more heart, morale and hunger.  KC had none of that even though they were by far the better team.  That's why back2back is so hard.

2. KC OL was crap, and not just in desperation time, they were crap in the 1st half too.  Was Van Zeyl playing?  Guess that's their excuse since they were on backups for the tackles.  Bucc D gets some cred, they were stout, looked just like WPG DL in the GC.

3. Refs really influenced the trajectory with weak calls in the 1st H.  That one PI was horrible, horrible.  But that happens every single SB, so I'm not surprised.

4. Vegas gets killed with this result?

I'm very happy a "different team" won the SB, but it's Brady so I'm torn.  Meh.
Never go full Rider!

Jockitch

Though I wanted KC & Andy Reid to win again ......... figured that the Defense for Tampa could steal the show & I won a small wager by taking the Bucs

However ......... no TDs for KC ---- Incredible
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Well I lost $2. Nice win for Tampa, and Brady MVP.

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

Quote from: TecnoGenius on February 08, 2021, 03:04:59 AM
Where's the SB thread?  Worst SB in 10 years?  Boooring.  When's the last time the favorite team got 0 TDs?

1. Just like our GC 2019, underdogs had much more heart, morale and hunger.  KC had none of that even though they were by far the better team.  That's why back2back is so hard.

2. KC OL was crap, and not just in desperation time, they were crap in the 1st half too.  Was Van Zeyl playing?  Guess that's their excuse since they were on backups for the tackles.  Bucc D gets some cred, they were stout, looked just like WPG DL in the GC.

3. Refs really influenced the trajectory with weak calls in the 1st H.  That one PI was horrible, horrible.  But that happens every single SB, so I'm not surprised.

4. Vegas gets killed with this result?

I'm very happy a "different team" won the SB, but it's Brady so I'm torn.  Meh.

Agreed this game not not much different than the 2019 Grey Cup.
TB defense was dominant, they really gave the KC stars nothing to work with. DC from TB totally owned the KC OC, they had almost every play snuffed out before it happened.
TB offence relied heavily on their back field rushing & catching short passes, and really spread the ball around.
Brady 21/29, 201 yards, 3 TD, 0 picks. Those are Paul Lapolice QB numbers!