Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris1982

Quote from: Jesse on April 26, 2018, 05:05:36 PM
This isn't an Andrew Luck year. None of these guys are locks.

We will see.  I will call it now.  Mayfield and Darnold are top 2 QBs off the board.

GOLDMEMBER

Bills get Josh Allen and Cards get Rosen Nice!

Broncos Dline is nasty with The addition of Chubb

Mayfield to the Browns first overall? Hmmmm not sure on that one. Guys seems like a knob!
Reminds me of the Manziel pick
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jockitch

Browns took Mayfield at #1.... Giants grab possible super star in RB Barkley ..... then Darnold goes to the Jets .....  the Browns take CB Denzel Ward at #4 pick

Browns pass up on Chubb who went #5 to the Broncos .....       Allen went #7 to the Bills
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Chris1982

Quote from: Jockitch on April 27, 2018, 01:43:33 AM
Browns took Mayfield at #1.... Giants grab possible super star in RB Barkley ..... then Darnold goes to the Jets .....  the Browns take CB Denzel Ward at #4 pick

Browns pass up on Chubb who went #5 to the Broncos .....       Allen went #7 to the Bills

As expected.  Browns already have a solid defense, and their main "need" on defense was in the secondary.  Sure Chubb was the best player on the board at pick 4, but the Browns went into this draft trying to fill holes and needs, and not take the best player available.  Going to be interesting to see Chubb paired with Von Miller.

Chris1982

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on April 27, 2018, 01:40:11 AM
Bills get Josh Allen and Cards get Rosen Nice!

Broncos Dline is nasty with The addition of Chubb

Mayfield to the Browns first overall? Hmmmm not sure on that one. Guys seems like a knob!
Reminds me of the Manziel pick

Yeah, pretty much every analyst said this.  Very odd choice for the Browns to pass on Darnold.  Will be interesting to see if it pays off in the end.  The NY Jets hit the jackpot landing Darnold at number 3, IMHO - especially now that they have Teddy Bridgewater as well.

gbill2004

Jason Witten is retiring to join MNF. 

dd

Eagles have turned the corner on their season, look out!!

PloenFan

Cardinals have signed former Bomber QB Kliff Kingsbury as their new head coach.
Didn't know that Mahones played for him...
QuoteProminent quarterbacks that played under Kliff Kingsbury:
Michael Brewer: Starting Quarterback for the Virginia Tech Hokies (2014-2015)
Case Keenum: Current Starting Quarterback for the Denver Broncos (2018?present)
Johnny Manziel: Heisman Trophy winner Texas A&M Aggies (2012). Quarterback for Montreal Alouettes of the Canadian Football League (2018-present)
Davis Webb: Quarterback for the New York Jets (2018?present).
Patrick Mahomes: Quarterback for the Kansas City Chiefs (2017?present). Named starter for 2018 season.
Baker Mayfield: Quarterback for the Cleveland Browns (2018-present). Although briefly played under Kingsbury at Texas Tech for one year before transferring to the University of Oklahoma

Jesse

Quote from: PloenFan on January 09, 2019, 12:44:28 AM
Cardinals have signed former Bomber QB Kliff Kingsbury as their new head coach.
Didn't know that Mahones played for him...

And did you see that tweet by Kirk Penton?

If Zach Taylor (who is also getting HC interviews) gets a job, we're going to have a battle of NFL head coaches who were Ryan Dinwiddie's back ups in the 2007 Grey Cup.
My wife is amazing!

GOLDMEMBER

31-17 Pats

Brady MVP

See you next year!

theaardvark

So, the half-time show was a fitting tribute to the game... m'eh.  no one wants to watch a defensive struggle, no matter how epic it is.  I heard one person describe halftime as "Moron 5 with a couple wrappers littering the stage".  Even the commercials were sad. 

The best thing that happened was Brady getting a sixth ring, so he and Bellichek can retire, and make way for some new blood...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

theaardvark

Well, when most people win big, they "Go to Disneyland! "

Robert Kraft got arrested overnight...

6 superbowl rings

now 1 prostitution ring
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

That's pretty disgusting.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on February 22, 2019, 05:15:46 PM
Well, when most people win big, they "Go to Disneyland! "

Robert Kraft got arrested overnight...

6 superbowl rings

now 1 prostitution ring
that?s 2 counts of soliciting prostitution.

Bravo Bob bravo guess your 39 year old girlfriend isn?t gettin it done.

theaardvark

OBJ to Cleveland, where Jones will work with him to convert him to a DB...

Just thought about this...  Jones fled to a team with a horrible outlook, coming from a horrible place.  Is he counting on taking advantage of being there when heads roll, and hoping to slide into the void?