Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris1982

Michael Bennett - DL - Eagles

Eagles DE Michael Bennett has been indicted on a felony charge of injuring a 66-year-old paraplegic woman at Super Bowl 51.
The 66-year-old woman was working at Houston's NRG Stadium trying to control access to the field. A warrant in the state of Texas has been issued for Bennett's arrest. Then a member of the Seahawks, Bennett attended the Super Bowl to watch his brother Martellus. Michael was accused of shoving his way onto the field after the woman told him to use a different entrance. Bennett faces a penalty of up to 10 years in prison in addition to a $10,000 fine.
Source: Adam Schefter

Chris1982

Rams signed DT Ndamukong Suh, formerly of the Dolphins, to a one-year, $14 million contract.
According to ESPN's Adam Schefter, Suh took less to sign with the Rams. This has been the expected outcome for much of the past week after it was reported the Rams entered the conversation. Suh was reportedly very intrigued by the idea of teaming up with Aaron Donald and Michael Brockers while playing for DC Wade Phillips. It's a way for Suh to sort of rehab his value on a one-year deal as a 31-year-old. Even at his age, Suh remains one of the very best interior linemen, even if the counting stats weren't there for him in 2017. Look for Phillips to get the most out of him, allowing him to one-gap and attack upfield. This Rams defensive front and secondary is absolutely stacked; they now just need edge rushers.

-rotoworld.com

blue_gold_84

The Rams have seriously loaded up. They're going to do some damage this season.

I saw one comment on FB yesterday when the NFL posted this: "Dear God, Russell... Run for life!" :D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Chris1982

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on March 27, 2018, 01:43:12 PM
The Rams have seriously loaded up. They're going to do some damage this season.

I saw one comment on FB yesterday when the NFL posted this: "Dear God, Russell... Run for life!" :D

Rumor is they are going after Odell Beckham as well....

Chris1982

Anyone wanna keep track of NFL teams spending and salary cap, this is a good site:

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cap/

The Zipp

Vikes sign Kendall Wright today...could impact where Zylstra shakes out after all is said and done...Wright essentially replaces Wright I guess.

Chris1982

Rams acquired WR Brandin Cooks and a fourth-round pick from the Patriots in exchange for first- and sixth-round picks.
The out-of-nowhere move lands the Rams their Sammy Watkins replacement, and also takes them out of the running for Odell Beckham. Now armed with the No. 23 and 31 picks, perhaps the Pats will make a play for the Giants' superstar. It's the second straight offseason Cooks has been dealt, both times for a first-rounder.

-rotoworld.com

gbill2004

The #Ravens have agreed to terms with former #Redskins and #Browns QB Robert Griffin III.

Chris1982

49ers LB Reuben Foster was charged with felony domestic violence by the Santa Clara DA on Thursday.
The charge stems from an incident in February in which Foster was accused of dragging his live-in girlfriend and punching her "8 to 10 times" during a dispute. In addition to the domestic violence charge, Foster is accused of forcefully attempting to prevent the reporting of a crime, possession of an assault weapon, and misdemeanor possession of a large capacity weapon magazine. According to the DA, he is facing more than 11 years in prison if convicted.

Rotoworld.com

The Zipp

Dez Bryant released....he can add value for another year to some team. 

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on April 13, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

That's crazy! :o
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Walters... get on the phone... what are you waiting for!

;)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

gbill2004

Quote from: theaardvark on April 15, 2018, 01:48:19 AM
Walters... get on the phone... what are you waiting for!

;)
Ha! Good one  :D

Chris1982

No surprise that he was released.

The Cardinals, Ravens, Bills, and Packers are have all been connected to Bryant. Coming off a down 2017, Bryant may be willing to rebuild his value on a one-year deal. - SNY

The Zipp

DRAFT DAY...

Is Baker going number ?  Some think he may

I would take Barkey if I was the Browns...differnce maker then pick up the QB at 4

Nothing like the NFL hype machine - I get sucked in and it's great!