Main Menu

NFL Discussion

Started by ModAdmin, September 07, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

I'm can I re pick my SB pick? LOL

Pats decimated with injuries

What a gloriously entertaining game last night. Wow. That rookie running back from KC is truly remarkable. What a talent and  Alex Smith look sharp as ever. All time first game yards from scrimmage record!

This is why I love the NFL so
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on September 08, 2017, 02:22:32 PM
Tom and the offence didn't look very good last night despite the hot start. He still looks like he has the arm, but if he has to rely on all those deep shots down the sideline than I think the Patriots can be defended this year. That's not really his game and it showed last night. The defence looked even worse. Which, I guess injuries can somewhat explain away but injuries happen and I doubt they're going to get a ton healthy over the course of 16 games. Awful break for Eric Berry. He's tough not to cheer for.

Offense is really missing Edelman. Tough night for the Pats across the board, but especially on D. Honestly, they looked like the Bombers on the defensive side of the ball. :-\

Terrible news re: Eric Berry. He's a beauty and a leader on the Chiefs.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a stupid timeline.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on September 08, 2017, 09:21:46 PM
Offense is really missing Edelman. Tough night for the Pats across the board, but especially on D. Honestly, they looked like the Bombers on the defensive side of the ball. :-\

Terrible news re: Eric Berry. He's a beauty and a leader on the Chiefs.

Very sad re: Berry he's a joy to watch play the game.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jersey

2 more days till GO PACK GO!!!

🏈 #15 WBBombers #1  🏉 #12 GBPackers #87
🚨 #97 OrangeCrush #29  Let's Go Oilers 🥅
#27 Let's Go Angels ⚾ / ⚽ #7 Portugal 🇵🇹

The Zipp

well the slate of games so far has been a bit dull...looks a lot like week 1 of most pro sports...QB's and receivers not fully connected...officials blowing calls (no it's not just the CFL that has problems).

Still fun to have NFL football back as a viewing option on the weekend.

@Sir Blue and Gold - can't lock up the victory yet, big game for Bradford tonight and you could steal the victory.  Scoring was way down...Poor sucker who started Andy Dalton this week...hahahahahahaha

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: The Zipp on September 11, 2017, 01:28:03 PM
well the slate of games so far has been a bit dull...looks a lot like week 1 of most pro sports...QB's and receivers not fully connected...officials blowing calls (no it's not just the CFL that has problems).

Still fun to have NFL football back as a viewing option on the weekend.

@Sir Blue and Gold - can't lock up the victory yet, big game for Bradford tonight and you could steal the victory.  Scoring was way down...Poor sucker who started Andy Dalton this week...hahahahahahaha

What an odd week. Bradford for over 26 points tonight? Normally I'd say no chance but the whole week's been so weird that who knows?

The Zipp

Bighill will be playing tonight...hoping he gets a sack or two on Bradford...

http://www.tsn.ca/former-lions-lb-bighill-promoted-to-saints-lineup-1.853163

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: The Zipp on September 11, 2017, 06:08:12 PM
Bighill will be playing tonight...hoping he gets a sack or two on Bradford...

http://www.tsn.ca/former-lions-lb-bighill-promoted-to-saints-lineup-1.853163

That's cool -- thanks for the heads-up. I'll watch for him.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on September 11, 2017, 06:08:12 PM
Bighill will be playing tonight...hoping he gets a sack or two on Bradford...

http://www.tsn.ca/former-lions-lb-bighill-promoted-to-saints-lineup-1.853163

Impressive. Good for him! Big game for the Saints tonight, too.
#forthew
лава Україні!
What a stupid timeline.

Sir Blue and Gold

Looking forward to seeing AP run against the Vikings too. That has the potential to be fun all night long, even though the Saints won't run a ton.

jets4life

Who will lead in attendance this year....the Chargers, Rams, or Bombers?

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
What a stupid timeline.

The Zipp

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on September 11, 2017, 07:50:52 PM
Looking forward to seeing AP run against the Vikings too. That has the potential to be fun all night long, even though the Saints won't run a ton.

Fun for you...my hopes may be on old man Antonio Gates...

Sir Blue and Gold

Quote from: The Zipp on September 12, 2017, 01:22:54 AM
Fun for you...my hopes may be on old man Antonio Gates...

Haha! He's gotta be good for a few yards and the win for you! ...Unless he fumbles and pulls a hamstring on his first catch.

The Zipp

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on September 12, 2017, 02:17:45 AM
Haha! He's gotta be good for a few yards and the win for you! ...Unless he fumbles and pulls a hamstring on his first catch.

We shall see - he isn't the main TE though....he is chasing some record though so maybe they will feed him.


So tense!!