Is there a better show on TV...

Started by The Zipp, December 01, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

Quote from: Pigskin on January 10, 2020, 07:58:36 PM
Well I guess Lagertha is in Valhalla. Sad it had to end that way.

Dude, W T F!!!!!
#Ride?

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: Pigskin on January 10, 2020, 07:58:36 PM
Well I guess Lagertha is in Valhalla. Sad it had to end that way.

I dont see this     i dont see this.

ugh    dude
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

GOLDMEMBER

Better Call Saul is finally back February 23 and 24 back to back season opening episodes. Sweeet!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

gobombersgo

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 12, 2020, 01:33:38 AM
Better Call Saul is finally back February 23 and 24 back to back season opening episodes. Sweeet!
This might be the last season of the show.

gobombersgo

Narcos: Mexico season 2 comes out Feb 13th.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: gobombersgo on January 12, 2020, 07:35:02 AM
This might be the last season of the show.
It is amazing that stretched it out 5 seasons while still being wildly entertaining.

gobombersgo

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on January 12, 2020, 02:24:11 PM
It is amazing that stretched it out 5 seasons while still being wildly entertaining.
It was announced a couple of days ago that the show was renewed for a sixth season which will be the last one.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: gobombersgo on January 18, 2020, 12:27:36 PM
It was announced a couple of days ago that the show was renewed for a sixth season which will be the last one.
I saw that. Awesome stuff!

The Zipp

Curious to see how the new Star Trek show begins...I am not a massive fan by any stretch but I did enjoy TNG, especially at the start of it..

blue_or_die

Quote from: The Zipp on January 23, 2020, 05:44:11 PM
Curious to see how the new Star Trek show begins...I am not a massive fan by any stretch but I did enjoy TNG, especially at the start of it..

For how many commercials I have had to endure while watching the NFL playoffs, it better be the best **** show on TV.

And don't get me started on the new Rob Lowe 911 Austin or whatever. According to the amount of hype, it better shatter records for TV quality (it won't).
#Ride?

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_or_die on January 23, 2020, 06:40:14 PM
For how many commercials I have had to endure while watching the NFL playoffs, it better be the best **** show on TV.

And don't get me started on the new Rob Lowe 911 Austin or whatever. According to the amount of hype, it better shatter records for TV quality (it won't).

Those **** commercials.  Chicken chef and that ginger kid in the cabin eating veggie chicken strips.   

I won't watch second of lone star 911

Jockitch

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on January 01, 2020, 01:28:02 AM
Peaky blinders

..... MULTIPLE times YES

plus ....... First 2 Episodes of The Outsider were terrific ..... while the 3rd episode had me wondering how Stephen King'ish this is going to get
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

The Zipp

Quote from: The Zipp on January 23, 2020, 05:44:11 PM

I will watch another episode...

Jockitch

Outsiders was terribly disappointing.......  Better Call Saul was above average again ....... while S3 of Ozark was tremendous as the first 2 seasons were
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

Ozark S3 was bonkers. Such a fantastic series!
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.