Is there a better show on TV...

Started by The Zipp, December 01, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_or_die

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 05, 2016, 01:14:27 AM
The Exorsist is quite good

Good to know, I wanted to give it a shot.

Anyone check out that new show that just premiered Monday, "Timeless". I think it looks pretty good. I have it on my DVR but probably won't get to it until Sunday at the earliest.
#Ride?

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_or_die on October 05, 2016, 12:42:20 PM

Anyone check out that new show that just premiered Monday, "Timeless". I think it looks pretty good. I have it on my DVR but probably won't get to it until Sunday at the earliest.

PVR'ed it but haven't watched...interesting premise (I do like the time travel genre) Quantum leap was a fav although if i watched it now i would prob just laugh it off as terrible...being a "network" show my expectations are lower than if it was Showtime, HBO or AMC...I will give it a try.

BomberPride

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 05, 2016, 01:14:27 AM
The Exorsist is quite good

I was curious about this.

Also, anyone watch Luke Cage? Super hero themed shows are popping up everywhere, so to me it's starting to become an overkill. Tried watching Daredevil but didn't continue on passed episode 2 season 1.
What is more gentle than water, yet who can control the raging flood?

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: blue_or_die on October 05, 2016, 12:42:20 PM

tried timeless it should be renamed clueless. Maybe a monkey could like it?!?! We couldn't get through the first 20 months mins.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BomberPride on October 05, 2016, 02:24:28 PM
I was curious about this.

Also, anyone watch Luke Cage? Super hero themed shows are popping up everywhere, so to me it's starting to become an overkill. Tried watching Daredevil but didn't continue on passed episode 2 season 1.
agreed the only thing cool about  DD with the Punisher. Bernthal did an awesome job as Frank castle.

blue_gold_84

The Walking Dead season premiere was pretty unreal. :o
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

The Fresh Prince Of Belair, MB

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 24, 2016, 06:03:53 PM
The Walking Dead season premiere was pretty unreal. :o

Yup, one of their best episodes IMO! I like this Neagen guy, love his jacket! 

theaardvark

Watched the first bit of Walking Dead.  Still don't get it.  Left for a bit, came back and they're still kneeling in a circle getting their heads beaten in.  And then they went all Game of Thrones and killed Glenn in the season premier. 

Pass
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

94FormZ

GOLDMEMBER

Glenn with his eye bulging out and said whatever to his wife. Priceless!

Neagan is an *** and it's great

Great first episode

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 24, 2016, 11:27:29 PM
Glenn with his eye bulging out and said whatever to his wife. Priceless!

Neagan is an *** and it's great

Great first episode

Brutal. But awesome.  Rick has been beat down - I suspect that will be the theme of this season.

After seeing this - it shows just how bad "fear the walking dead is"

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on October 25, 2016, 03:30:03 AM
Brutal. But awesome.  Rick has been beat down - I suspect that will be the theme of this season.

After seeing this - it shows just how bad "fear the walking dead is"
agreed we gave up on "Fear" ages ago but WD needs to be careful as they were going round in circles last year to till the end. Yes u can tell they are running out of ideas for the show. How many times can you watch the group discover another haven only to have it ripped from them again and again? WD has bbeen en rather repetitive at times. This season has a chance to be better as they already killed off Glenn and Abe now kill annoying Carl and the annoying pregnant white chick off and now we're taking!!

The Zipp

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on October 25, 2016, 06:12:46 PM
agreed we gave up on "Fear" ages ago but WD needs to be careful as they were going round in circles last year to till the end. Yes u can tell they are running out of ideas for the show. How many times can you watch the group discover another haven only to have it ripped from them again and again? WD has bbeen en rather repetitive at times. This season has a chance to be better as they already killed off Glenn and Abe now kill annoying Carl and the annoying pregnant white chick off and now we're taking!!

that has to happen - then Rick goes berserk...

Colton

Quote from: The Zipp on October 04, 2016, 02:21:17 PM
Westworld - I think this is going to be good...I am intrigued and looking forward to episode 2...
Quote from: blue_gold_84 on October 04, 2016, 11:11:37 PM
Gotta D/L the first episode of Westworld and see what it's all about.

I watch very few TV shows, but Westworld is one of the few I get excited about on Sundays.

The Zipp

Quote from: Colton on October 25, 2016, 06:43:32 PM
I watch very few TV shows, but Westworld is one of the few I get excited about on Sundays.

me too...have to watch Sunday's yet though...honestly I have yet to actually figure it out and that is what makes it fun.