Is there a better show on TV...

Started by The Zipp, December 01, 2015, 04:16:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: The Zipp on February 15, 2016, 05:19:19 AM
I liked the lizard dude episode the best so far...

It was hilariously corny! :D

The current reboot of The X-Files follows the same design as its previous version: have a main story but have the occasional the cornball episode. It works, IMO.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Walking Dead was awesome last night

Spoiler Alert!

they should have killed off Carl! Apparently people have been clambering for it for years in twitter. One eye Carl might be cool though. ;) At least they killed off all the wimpy cry babies trio from Alexandria. Didn't like any of those three.

Darryl with the bazooka was awesome!!!

Now Better Call Saul tonight! Season 1 was a top 3 season all time for me for any show! Can't wait. Love that Slipping Jimmy!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

The Zipp

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 15, 2016, 02:03:59 PM
It was hilariously corny! :D

The current reboot of The X-Files follows the same design as its previous version: have a main story but have the occasional the cornball episode. It works, IMO.

I agree - can't be all dark all the time...

JMT21

I've starting watching "The People vs O.J. Simpson" on FX.  Wasn't expecting much but am surprisingly impressed. First 2 episodes have me hooked and now have to watch all 10.

On a side note....... I'm actually volunteering to admit I'm addicted to watching Supergirl.   :-[

blue_gold_84

The Walking Dead on Sunday was amazing! The X-Files on Monday was pretty good and Better Call Saul was great!

And Vikings is back tomorrow! ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: JMT21 on February 17, 2016, 02:37:08 PM
I've starting watching "The People vs O.J. Simpson" on FX.  Wasn't expecting much but am surprisingly impressed. First 2 episodes have me hooked and now have to watch all 10.

On a side note....... I'm actually volunteering to admit I'm addicted to watching Supergirl.   :-[
OJ is awesome, superb acting, very nice pace and flow to the shows, intriguing look what happened behind the scenes. If you look at the credits Travoltra produces the show as well.

Overall it's very well done.

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on February 17, 2016, 02:40:07 PM
The Walking Dead on Sunday was amazing! The X-Files on Monday was pretty good and Better Call Saul was great!

And Vikings is back tomorrow! ;D

YAY
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

blue_or_die

Yes! I am watching this. It's really good.

Anyone checked out that show Superstore on NBC? I wasn't expecting much but it's on Hulu so I checked it out and it might be my favourite show right now. Mark McKinney from Kids in the Hall is the store manager and he's way too funny!

Yes! Vikings tomorrow!
#Ride?

The Zipp

On a side note....... I'm actually volunteering to admit I'm addicted to watching Supergirl.
   :-[

You are not allowed back in this thread...the commercials were enough for me to stay away from that one...and I watch a lot of TV...

;)

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: The Zipp on February 17, 2016, 03:57:43 PM
You are not allowed back in this thread...the commercials were enough for me to stay away from that one...and I watch a lot of TV...

;)

LOL

I watch it to. Its actually pretty good.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

GOLDMEMBER

The Zipp

11.22.63 - watched the first episode tonight. It was pretty good but I am a sucker for time travel movies and shows that are done well and this one looks to be. I haven't read the book but after seeing this one episode I am tempted to..give it a watch if you like that type of show.

gobombersgo

Quote from: The Zipp on February 21, 2016, 04:30:12 AM
11.22.63 - watched the first episode tonight. It was pretty good but I am a sucker for time travel movies and shows that are done well and this one looks to be. I haven't read the book but after seeing this one episode I am tempted to..give it a watch if you like that type of show.

On your recommendation I watched the 1st two episodes last night, I enjoyed the show and will watch the series through. (Jake has to be more careful with the way he handles his documents). For the uninitiated, the star of the show is James Franco and the book was written by Stephen King.

I've become hooked on series that have 8-10 episodes a year (11.22.63 has 9) - House of Cards, Narcos, Better Call Saul, Mr. Robot, Fargo, True Detective, X-Files etc.

11.22.63 is shown on Hulu in the States so I'm not sure if a network or streaming service has picked up the show in Canada. People can find it on Kodi however.

Edit: I see that 11.22.63 is on Super Channel in Winnipeg.

The Zipp

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.