NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jockitch

Nice move by the Kings in getting Kevin Fiala from the Wild  ...... then he signs for a big 7 years at close to $8.M  A.A.V.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

Maybe Tocchett turned down the Jet offer cuz ...... the Sharks fired all their coaches this morning
Perhaps he wants a chance to coach in a warmer climate

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jockitch

Draft day #1 may truly, course I?m psyched for, provide some big shuffles
The Devils made it known that #2 pick is up for offers ?.. Panthers or Vegas may be a winner here
Carolina are allowing Necas and DeAngelo to find a trade partner for them ?.. maybe Devil?s pick
Coyotes have 3 picks in Rd#1 and need a few expensive contracts to get to Cap $$ Floor minimum

Can?t help but suspect that the Habs are trying hard to shake PLD from Chevy?s hold.
Would anticipate the Arena would be giving GM Hughes a standing ovation

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

A few nice trades so far. I wonder if there is any chance we could move up to #2.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jesse

Quote from: Pigskin on July 07, 2022, 10:24:31 PM
A few nice trades so far. I wonder if there is any chance we could move up to #2.

That seems unlikely...
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

How did we miss out on Debrincat?  Yikes... he would have been nice with Conner and PLD... or Perfetti...

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on July 07, 2022, 10:59:36 PM
How did we miss out on Debrincat?  Yikes... he would have been nice with Conner and PLD... or Perfetti...

Missed out? Meh.

Slafkovsky goes first overall. I'm interested to see who takes Wright now.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on July 07, 2022, 11:49:37 PM
Missed out? Meh.

Slafkovsky goes first overall. I'm interested to see who takes Wright now.

40 goal RW... if they are moving Wheeler, its a no brainer... 6.4 cap hit... 9 mil actual paycheck...  RFA after 2023...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on July 07, 2022, 11:55:43 PM
40 goal RW... if they are moving Wheeler, its a no brainer... 6.4 cap hit... 9 mil actual paycheck...  RFA after 2023...

If. A big if. Wheeler hasn't been moved, though. So, there's goes the if.

Not saying DeBrincat isn't a good forward but I also don't think the Jets "missed out" because the Hawks opted to trade him to a team not in the Western Conference.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

The Kraken getting Wright is a nice move. I think he's going to be a great player in a few years.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on July 08, 2022, 12:04:44 AM
If. A big if. Wheeler hasn't been moved, though. So, there's goes the if.

Not saying DeBrincat isn't a good forward but I also don't think the Jets "missed out" because the Hawks opted to trade him to a team not in the Western Conference.

Even if they don't trade wheeler, they still need a #1 RW... 41 goals twice in a 5 year career....

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on July 08, 2022, 12:17:38 AM
Even if they don't trade wheeler, they still need a #1 RW... 41 goals twice in a 5 year career....

I don't really know what to tell you, man. The Hawks seem to be retooling based on their two trades today (DeBrincat to OTT and Dach to MTL), but that doesn't mean the Jets missed out.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.