NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on May 10, 2022, 03:45:53 AM
Penguins crushing the Rangers. Totally out played them.

Shesterkin is that team's MVP by a mile as far as the regular season goes. But the playoffs are a different animal and the Rangers just don't have what it takes. Outside of their netminding, they're not a strong team.

Always love to see the Predators get swept. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

LA/ Edmonton last night. Okay first of all the Nurse head butt was ridiculous. Why does a man that big have to head butt anybody. Should get 1 game for that. Then there's the knee on knee by Kane. That should be 2 games, another dangerous stupid play. Edmonton has far more talent then LA, but they continue to take stupid penalties.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Pigskin

Nurse gets one game for head butt.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Trouba with an elbow to Sid's head, knocking Sid out of the game. I think Trouba will be hearing from the NHL.

theaardvark

Quote from: Pigskin on May 12, 2022, 02:54:29 PM
Trouba with an elbow to Sid's head, knocking Sid out of the game. I think Trouba will be hearing from the NHL.

Watched the hit a couple times, he might have raised his elbow, he might not have.  Sid was moving too, and changed direction.  If it was any other player getting hurt, I don't think this gets attention.  I think the command centre is looking at it, but I don't think there is enough to warrant a call to Trouba...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Pigskin

Quote from: theaardvark on May 12, 2022, 05:01:58 PM
Watched the hit a couple times, he might have raised his elbow, he might not have.  Sid was moving too, and changed direction.  If it was any other player getting hurt, I don't think this gets attention.  I think the command centre is looking at it, but I don't think there is enough to warrant a call to Trouba...

A Head hit on anyone is looked at today, just not the Superstars. Trouba makes sure his elbow makes contact with the off balance Crosby.

blue_gold_84

No hearing. Seemed pretty incidental from the replays shown.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

Edmonton played a good game last night. Leaf's are looking very strong right now.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on May 13, 2022, 05:11:32 PM
Edmonton played a good game last night. Leaf's are looking very strong right now.

More game 7 pressure on them now. On home ice, too.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Boudreau officially hired as HC of the Canucks.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Pigskin

LA has played very well considering, no Drew Doughty.

Pigskin

Capitals are out, but they gave the Panthers all they could handle.

theaardvark

CBC and Sportnet must be dying right now... 5 game 7's?  I wonder if they pay by the series of by the game...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.