NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigskin

Lighting blow a two goal lead. NYI send this series to a game 7.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jockitch

Kucherov leaves after a shift ...... was that the losing factor for tampa ....... regardless, it was highly entertaining & the Isles fought for a valued win

Montreal continues to surprise, yet last game I just felt that their on ice steady battling made Vegas very vulnerable & voila ...... the Habs can lock down the series tonight
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

GOLDMEMBER

Go Islanders Go. Love that Barry Trotz!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jockitch

Wowee, absolutely shocked at how far the Habs team has gone. Crazy solid Price, with an extremely good defense & forwards pushing & playing well away from the puck

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

Didn't feel Game 1 held too many surprises ......... however Price did get beat for 5 goals
Tampa used their intense hustle & skill to keep the Habs on the defense ..... however was happy to see that Montreal players did give it a very good try

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Quote from: Jockitch on June 25, 2021, 03:27:17 PM
Wowee, absolutely shocked at how far the Habs team has gone. Crazy solid Price, with an extremely good defense & forwards pushing & playing well away from the puck

I knew they had the talent if they were healthy to get out of the North. Beating VK like they did, that was a surprise.

Pigskin

JT19 back skating, the Hawks will be happy about that.

RNH93 42M for 8 years. 16/G and 19/A.

Pigskin

Montreal totally out played Tampa. Out shot them 43/23, Montreal was 33% on the PP, 100% on the PK, but just can't get a bounce. At this point AV88 is out playing CP31.

Jockitch

Definitely was a much better effort by the Habs ........ but hard to get a lot by Vasilevskiy
Really was a costly blunder by Habs Dman to give Palat, a bounce off Price's skate, a lucky goal.   Stats say that it was 1 turnover of the 2 in total by the Habs   

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Jockitch

Nashville have traded forward V. Arvidsson to the L.A. Kings for a 2nd round draft pick this year & a 3rd round selection the following season

Saw a rumour where Duncan Keith, who will turn 38 on the 16th, is expected to be moved by Chicago. At over $5M per for the next 2 yrs.   Good luck on that

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Montreal looked like a beaten team, and CP31 is looking tired. The Lighting just have way to much talent, and I guess 20M over the cap helps a bit.

Jockitch

Habs fairy tale run is turning it's last pages ........ maybe a win on Monday but expect Tampa to win it all by the 5th game.

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Pigskin

Not over yet, great PK late in the game and for the first 3 minutes of OT. Nice second effort by Anderson on the OT winner. CP31 was dialed in, and strange goals on him tonight. Still a little fight left in the Habs.

Pigskin

Sad day in the NHL. Matiss Kivlenieks killed in a freak July 4th fireworks accident.

Jockitch

Yelled mightily in the OT victory ?.. never have I cheered for the Habs so openly in my life

Hopefully hurricane Elsa doesn?t interfere with the scheduled game ?.. Go Habs Go

HUSTLE & MUSCLE