NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GOLDMEMBER

Edmonton is really going down tonight!

Jets need to pound them HARD!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on December 27, 2015, 09:50:11 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/police-courts/sources-evander-kane-is-subject-of-sex-offense-investigation-20151227

Worked to get the other Kane producing... is he trying to follow suit?
LOL

Evander Kane under investigation for sexual assault allegations.

Brilliant and I would say the timing is just about right!!

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on December 27, 2015, 09:50:11 PM
http://www.buffalonews.com/city-region/police-courts/sources-evander-kane-is-subject-of-sex-offense-investigation-20151227

Worked to get the other Kane producing... is he trying to follow suit?

Because Patrick Kane was so unproductive before this season, right...? ???

Must be something in that Buffalo water.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/12/28/evander-kane-denies-any-wrongdoing-in-encounter-with-20-year-old-woman/

Although Kane did not provide any further details during his brief statement, sources familiar with the case said he has told people that he had consensual sex with the young woman after meeting her in a downtown bar and taking her to his room in the Buffalo Marriott HarborCenter early Sunday morning.

Authorities said Buffalo Police responded to a 911 call from a hospital about 7:40 a.m. Sunday after the woman went there for treatment of an injury.

The woman?s statement to police prompted an investigation by the Sex Offense Squad to determine if she had been sexually assaulted, sources said. Authorities said the woman told police she has ?no recollection? of what actually happened between her and Kane.

The woman was examined for signs of sexual assault in a local hospital, and signs of trauma were found on her body, authorities said.
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: theaardvark on December 29, 2015, 05:40:38 AM
http://sabres.buffalonews.com/2015/12/28/evander-kane-denies-any-wrongdoing-in-encounter-with-20-year-old-woman/

Although Kane did not provide any further details during his brief statement, sources familiar with the case said he has told people that he had consensual sex with the young woman after meeting her in a downtown bar and taking her to his room in the Buffalo Marriott HarborCenter early Sunday morning.

Authorities said Buffalo Police responded to a 911 call from a hospital about 7:40 a.m. Sunday after the woman went there for treatment of an injury.

The woman?s statement to police prompted an investigation by the Sex Offense Squad to determine if she had been sexually assaulted, sources said. Authorities said the cwoman told police she has ?no recollection? of what actually happened between her and Kane.

The woman was examined for signs of sexual assault in a local hospital, and signs of trauma were found on her body, authorities said.

not to bright a girl to mess around with that dude.

theaardvark

It is going to be interesting to see what the hotel tapes reveal... consent requires the parties to not be impaired, if she can't remember anything, it might be a case of Kane thinking "She didn't say No" was consent.

theaardvark

Did anyone think that, nearing the halfway point in the season, Ryan Getzlaf would only have 2 more goals than Chris Getzlaf?

blue_gold_84

Brad Marchand still up to his greaseball antics... I really hope the NHL throws the book at that dirty goof and he misses a few games. For such a skilled player, he's sure stupid.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on December 30, 2015, 02:15:40 PM
Brad Marchand still up to his greaseball antics... I really hope the NHL throws the book at that dirty goof and he misses a few games. For such a skilled player, he's sure stupid.

Sadly, I doubt it. A suspension takes him out of the Winter Classic. Watch him get the max possible fine.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on December 30, 2015, 03:38:47 PM
Sadly, I doubt it. A suspension takes him out of the Winter Classic. Watch him get the max possible fine.

Sounds like it's a phone hearing. I doubt he misses the WC. :-\
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Jockitch

What a cheap, practised, move by Marchand. He has done this deliberate low to the knees motion before & it is just so unnecessary.

May get 2 games & a fine but IMO, just would not be enough for this repeat offender, of cheap shots.
BTW: late in game a replay shows him spearing an Ottawa player.
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE

Tiger

Quote from: theaardvark on December 30, 2015, 06:18:58 AM
It is going to be interesting to see what the hotel tapes reveal... consent requires the parties to not be impaired, if she can't remember anything, it might be a case of Kane thinking "She didn't say No" was consent.

It will be....
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

GOLDMEMBER

Jockitch

Terrific trade for both Nashville & Columbus ...... both teams are winners now in this great Hockey trade
Johannson gets lucky to be out of Torterella's claws & gets on a playoff bound team. Seth Jones gets to excell as a top pair Dman now, as he was behind Josi & Weber before. 
Exciting to see action by GM's ..... hint to Chevy
BOMBERS ARE GREY CUP " CHAMPS "

HUSTLE & MUSCLE