NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

royrdsjr

No offence to anyone,but here is a Stanley Cup final I bet nobody wants to see,the Tampa Bay Lightning versus the Nashville Predators.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: royrdsjr on April 26, 2015, 12:52:24 AM
No offence to anyone,but here is a Stanley Cup final I bet nobody wants to see,the Tampa Bay Lightning versus the Nashville Predators.
lol I'll take that bet on a NAH!!! :D :-*
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

ModAdmin

Wow.  Canucks up 3-0 in the game and then lose it.  They need major player changes on that team. 
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blue_gold_84

Quote from: royrdsjr on April 26, 2015, 12:52:24 AM

Won't happen.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Blues out again in the first round. The San Jose Sharks of the Central Division.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 27, 2015, 01:19:11 PM
Blues out again in the first round. The San Jose Sharks of the Central Division.

They've been doing it since before we were even an idea for a franchise. If anything the Sharks are the Blues of the Pacific.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on April 27, 2015, 02:09:11 PM
They've been doing it since before we were even an idea for a franchise. If anything the Sharks are the Blues of the Pacific.

In any case, three straight years getting booted in the first round. Regular season juggernauts, but post-season weaklings. It's pretty weird.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on April 27, 2015, 04:20:39 PM
In any case, three straight years getting booted in the first round. Regular season juggernauts, but post-season weaklings. It's pretty weird.

I dunno. I look at their roster and coach and it seems pretty obvious to me.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on April 27, 2015, 04:28:08 PM
I dunno. I look at their roster and coach and it seems pretty obvious to me.

What do you mean? Is the players or the coach? Or both...?
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

Colton

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on April 27, 2015, 04:56:21 PM
Both

Seems spot on. I wonder if the Blues dismantle and start a rebuild.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

blue_gold_84

Kronwall suspended for tonight's game 7.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

blue_gold_84

Zidlicky out with a concussion. Yikes.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

royrdsjr

Sorry Red Wings fans,but congrats to the Lightning. I think that the Canadiens will advance to the finals in the east,& I hope that the Blackhawks will advance in the West,but it probably will be the Anaheim Ducks.