NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Colton on January 06, 2015, 03:41:12 PM
Less so now with Carlyle out, unless of course they replace him with someone equally as incompetent, which is always possible.

Meh... More incompetence in that organization than just the now fired coach.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

GOLDMEMBER

Kitty out I'm sure he is ok with that! Lick lick!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

AngryGreg

Elias records his 1000th NHL point tonight  8)
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: AngryGreg on January 07, 2015, 01:27:37 AM
Elias records his 1000th NHL point tonight  8)
who's Elieas?

Devils should sign Kitty lol

AngryGreg

GOLDMEMBER

AngryGreg

GOLDMEMBER

New_Earth_Mud

Bit of liquor n smoke and it all makes sense
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on January 07, 2015, 02:06:16 AM
Bit of liquor n smoke and it all makes sense

really...cause i dont know what the heck is going on  :D

New_Earth_Mud

#35.... The Godfather of Swag

theaardvark

Anyone not see the Kessel interview where he is asked if he is difficult to coach, and he asks the reporter if he thinks its his fault Carlyle got fired, and kept repeating "Is that what your asking?" and then called the reporter an idiot...  that's Toronto media, can you imagine if someone like Lawless had been there?
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

galeforce

Kessel's hissy-fit was hilarious, but it's got nothing on the Minnesota Wild coach, who went postal on the team at practice this morning.

The day after a heartbreaking overtime loss to the conference-rival San Jose Sharks and the very day Vegas pegged him as a head coach on the hot seat, Mike Yeo snapped on the Minnesota Wild.

According to a series of tweets from Wild beat reporter Micheal Russo, Yeo halted practice Wednesday to tear into his team, which has lost eight of its last 10 games.

He then reportedly made the players bag-skate, then slammed his stick, screamed and stormed off the ice.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/minnesota-wild-mike-yeo-coach-loses-it-practice-hot-seat/

blue_gold_84

Quote from: galeforce on January 07, 2015, 05:59:59 PM
Kessel's hissy-fit was hilarious, but it's got nothing on the Minnesota Wild coach, who went postal on the team at practice this morning.

The day after a heartbreaking overtime loss to the conference-rival San Jose Sharks and the very day Vegas pegged him as a head coach on the hot seat, Mike Yeo snapped on the Minnesota Wild.

According to a series of tweets from Wild beat reporter Micheal Russo, Yeo halted practice Wednesday to tear into his team, which has lost eight of its last 10 games.

He then reportedly made the players bag-skate, then slammed his stick, screamed and stormed off the ice.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/nhl/minnesota-wild-mike-yeo-coach-loses-it-practice-hot-seat/

Bahahahaha... Good. Good. ;D
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Jim Toth ‏@JimTothSports
After talking about the Phil Kessel "idiot" comment yesterday I asked #NHLJets Ladd if he knew any idiots "Just one..." #TheDanceContinues

Hmmm... wonder who that could be...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.