NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sweep the leg

GOLDMEMBER

I meant in other places not on here.

I dont have the time, energy to make one up on here.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

sweep the leg

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on April 15, 2014, 10:49:19 PM
I meant in other places not on here.

I dont have the time, energy to make one up on here.
Fair point. It does take a lot of time/effort to write twenty names down.

GOLDMEMBER

Man Boston let me down yesterday.

They need to  come back with a vengeance Sunday and I am sure they will.

All my other teams are winning though. Ana, SJ, Pitt
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

theaardvark

Lucic gets $5k fine for spearing DeKeyser in the nads.  I hope DeKeyser gets some of that...
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: theaardvark on April 19, 2014, 05:49:35 PM
Lucic gets $5k fine for spearing DeKeyser in the nads.  I hope DeKeyser gets some of that...

Classless but nothing new when it comes to Lucic. He's a dirtbag.
#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

theaardvark

Not just classless, premeditated.  If you watch, he lines him up and "Bang".  I wonder if there is actually a legal recourse to take.  Can DeKeyser sue Lucic for assault with a weapon causing harm?   Would set a bad tone, but might prevent this crap from happening.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ioq2gp2pJu4
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

AngryGreg

i dont like the idea of criminal charges ...they play the game knowing this kinda stuff can, and does happen
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

dd

A $5000 fine to someone making multi-millions is nothing, really there is no consequence to his action here. The only way to rid the sport of such bush league antics is fine the player AND to suspend the player for a game for doing something stupid. The player forfeits his salary for the game, which is alot more than the fine, plus it also puts his team in a bind. Until they do this, it is just lip service.

AngryGreg

ya...he should be suspended at least 1 game for that

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on April 20, 2014, 03:33:47 PM
i dont like the idea of criminal charges ...they play the game knowing this kinda stuff can, and does happen

I agree....  criminal charges are stupid.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

theaardvark

Quote from: AngryGreg on April 20, 2014, 03:33:47 PM

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on April 20, 2014, 03:47:36 PM
I agree....  criminal charges are stupid.

Seriously?  No job in the world allows you to "expect" to have your nads removes with a stick.

This could have led to permanent injury and affect his family status in the future.

This was not an act within the normal persuit of the game.  He was leaving the ice, and reached his stick between the legs and jammed.  No doubt it was a premeditated act intended to injure. 

I think an out of court settlement will be reached...

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: theaardvark on April 20, 2014, 04:46:26 PM
Seriously?  No job in the world allows you to "expect" to have your nads removes with a stick.

This could have led to permanent injury and affect his family status in the future.

This was not an act within the normal persuit of the game.  He was leaving the ice, and reached his stick between the legs and jammed.  No doubt it was a premeditated act intended to injure. 

I think an out of court settlement will be reached...

You really think hes going to sue him?

AngryGreg

and if a guy slashes another player...intending to so and breaks his wrist, should he sue? cause thats where your headed

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on April 20, 2014, 05:06:19 PM
and if a guy slashes another player...intending to so and breaks his wrist, should he sue? cause thats where your headed

Yup thats what im thinking. I dont even think he can sue him anyway.