NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drahgon

I'd imagine generic uniforms similar to the current PWHL teams.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: bluengold204 on May 10, 2024, 06:27:44 PMWeird...so what are they doing for the 24-25 season?  Just rocking the coyotes old uniforms ?

No idea. The article didn't really touch on that outside of stating that the word Utah will be featured on the jersey.

Pretty bush league.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず
What a wretched timeline.

Pigskin

Ava's with slow start. Benn should have had 5 for that head shot.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

theaardvark

The Utah Utes.

Yikes.

What kind of professional branding organization needs a year and a half to come up with a logo and name?

Have they heard of Fiverr?  99 designs?  Freelancer? 48hourslogo?

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Jesse

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 10, 2024, 06:34:52 PMNo idea. The article didn't really touch on that outside of stating that the word Utah will be featured on the jersey.

Pretty bush league.

I don't understand why teams do this. If you're not ready to unveil a team, don't do it.
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

Really like this Dallas team.

Didn't like some of the penalties the Oilers got away with the other night. McDavid high sticks Hughes in the face and cuts him, no penalty. Ryan spears a Canuck in the groin from behind and only gets 2 minutes.

bluengold204

Quote from: Pigskin on May 12, 2024, 05:27:15 PMReally like this Dallas team.

Didn't like some of the penalties the Oilers got away with the other night. McDavid high sticks Hughes in the face and cuts him, no penalty. Ryan spears a Canuck in the groin from behind and only gets 2 minutes.

Dallas is good but incredibly boring to watch.  I fall asleep every game.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: bluengold204 on May 13, 2024, 01:04:22 PMDallas is good but incredibly boring to watch.  I fall asleep every game.

I'd take boring wins over exciting losses any day.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

Pigskin

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 13, 2024, 01:37:01 PMI'd take boring wins over exciting losses any day.

Agree. I also like the way the Canucks are playing. Third string goal is pretty hot right now. Also there PP will make you pay.

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

Pigskin

Soucy gets 1 game for that cross check, but McDavid should get a fine for his slash on Soucy. Hyman with a nasty cross check also on that play.

Pigskin

Nichushkin gone again. This will hurt the Ava's.

Pigskin

Dallas looked very strong tonight.

Nice road win by the Canes.

blue_gold_84

Quote from: Pigskin on May 14, 2024, 04:49:16 AMNichushkin gone again. This will hurt the Ava's.

Big loss considering how well he's played. I hope he gets the help he needs.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

theaardvark

No one is saying it, but who isn't thinking it.  Why now? If he was out for the whole playoffs, its a different series with the Jets.  And did putting him back in cause this relapse?

Whatever is troubling him, we wish him well in recovery. 
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.