NHL Discussion (Other than Jets)

Started by AngryGreg, January 26, 2014, 04:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 19, 2014, 03:42:57 PM
betcha the Leafs go hard over Miller....but i am betting he goes for a payday in the sun and signs with the sharks or ducks ...probably sharks

He will go for the money.
#35.... The Godfather of Swag

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 19, 2014, 03:55:25 PM
He will go for the money.

not entirely sure but possibly.....i think the oilers/flames/islanders might go after him with a large offer...but i highly doubt he wants to go to any of those places...i could see him going to the west coast for less money
DONT RUSH ME!! IM ON BLUE BOMBER TIME!!!

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 19, 2014, 03:57:24 PM
not entirely sure but possibly.....i think the oilers/flames/islanders might go after him with a large offer...but i highly doubt he wants to go to any of those places...i could see him going to the west coast for less money

i could see TO and Ed going after him.

dd

Lucic=Moron=goon=embarassment to hockey

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 19, 2014, 04:08:02 PM
i could see TO and Ed going after him.

the leafs for sure...but Miller is smarter then to sign to the place where good goalies go to die

New_Earth_Mud

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 19, 2014, 04:25:51 PM
the leafs for sure...but Miller is smarter then to sign to the place where good goalies go to die

Yup.

Im not a fan of his.

Maybe he ends up with Pitts.  LOL

AngryGreg

Quote from: New_Earth_Mud on May 19, 2014, 04:28:50 PM
Yup.

Im not a fan of his.

Maybe he ends up with Pitts.  LOL

possibly, but even when all the trade rumors were abound about him this year, they mentioned he really wanted to be out west.....after years of living in Buffalo, im sure the beach and sun sound good to him, and if that means a million or less in his pocket, then im thinking he goes for it

BlueWonder

Can't see why Ryan Miller sign with a west coast team . Here's why

San Jose : Antti Niemi

Anaheim : Jonas Hiller

Los Angeles : Jon Quick

Vancouver : Eddie Lack

Phoenix ( warm year round ) : Mike Smith
Go Bombers!

blue_gold_84

#forthew
лава Україні!
Don't be a Rich.

BlueWonder

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on May 19, 2014, 05:49:56 PM
Price to miss remainder of series vs. the Rangers:

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=452556

Yikes.

That's going to hurt the Habs big time.
Go Bombers!

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: BlueWonder on May 19, 2014, 06:02:54 PM
That's going to hurt the Habs big time.
hear the

Poof........

There goes the Habs chance to advance.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

sweep the leg

There's a 0% chance the Leafs go after Miller. They've got Bernier & he was very good for most of last season. Goaltending is the least of their concerns.

I think Miller will end up in San Jose. I've read in a few places that they really want to move on from Niemi, & Miller really wants to be on the West coast b/c his wife is an actress. It seems like a natural fit.

sweep the leg

Quote from: AngryGreg on May 19, 2014, 04:32:42 PM
possibly, but even when all the trade rumors were abound about him this year, they mentioned he really wanted to be out west.....after years of living in Buffalo, im sure the beach and sun sound good to him, and if that means a million or less in his pocket, then im thinking he goes for it

Pittsburgh can't afford what Miller will be asking for. Even if they could, I wouldn't want them to do it.

AngryGreg

Quote from: sweep the leg on May 19, 2014, 08:48:48 PM

I think Miller will end up in San Jose. I've read in a few places that they really want to move on from Niemi, & Miller really wants to be on the West coast b/c his wife is an actress. It seems like a natural fit.

agreed

AngryGreg

Quote from: sweep the leg on May 19, 2014, 08:48:48 PM
There's a 0% chance the Leafs go after Miller. They've got Bernier & he was very good for most of last season. Goaltending is the least of their concerns.

i think the leafs go on anyone....they have the attitude that "hey, everyone wants to be a leaf" ......they'll throw out an offer