Bombers sign quarterbacks Dolegala, Scott & Others to practice roster

Started by ModAdmin, September 17, 2024, 04:21:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theaardvark

Brown, Alexander, Palmer, Paterson... lots of "next guys" out there
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: theaardvark on October 05, 2024, 06:43:54 PMBrown, Alexander, Palmer, Paterson... lots of "next guys" out there

Schiltz, Powell, Dukes, Masoli, Fine, Pipkin even.

If you have a crystal ball, or know how to spot the future star, there would seem to be way more choice than in recent years.  There's enough for everyone to get the #1 they want, plus enough to spread around as #2's.

My guess is Powell and Alexander.  I still like Masoli too, but he's got to elevate his game pronto.
Never go full Rider!

theaardvark

Quote from: theaardvark on October 05, 2024, 06:43:54 PMBrown, Alexander, Palmer, Paterson... lots of "next guys" out there

Palmer?  Powell... lol.

Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 06, 2024, 03:15:30 AMSchiltz, Powell, Dukes, Masoli, Fine, Pipkin even.

If you have a crystal ball, or know how to spot the future star, there would seem to be way more choice than in recent years.  There's enough for everyone to get the #1 they want, plus enough to spread around as #2's.

My guess is Powell and Alexander.  I still like Masoli too, but he's got to elevate his game pronto.

The good ones will not be made available, count on it.