Sergio Castillo Honoured

Started by ModAdmin, September 14, 2024, 07:34:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Sergio Castillo
@elcastidelsur
It's an honor to be inducted into @WTBuffNation Hall of Champions!
Join my family & I at tonight's game to celebrate this achievement!

Thank you to all who have helped me achieve this honor 🙏

Go BUFFS🤙

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

Good for Castillo!  What's his nickname in the team again?  I've heard it a few times in pressers, but can't recall right now.

Now, my big question: what's a Buff!?   ;D  ;D
Never go full Rider!

ModAdmin

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 15, 2024, 02:31:35 AMGood for Castillo!  What's his nickname in the team again?  I've heard it a few times in pressers, but can't recall right now.

Now, my big question: what's a Buff!?   ;D  ;D

West Texas Buff-aloes! From West Texas A&M University.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 15, 2024, 02:31:35 AMGood for Castillo!  What's his nickname in the team again?

Thanks!

And to answer my own question: I think I vaguely recall the players call him "poppy" (no idea how they spell it).  Maybe someone who knows some Mexican culture can enlighten us, if it's some sort of common thing.

I have a penchant for player nicknames... someone should make a list, as these tidbits of info are only leaked out accidentally over long periods of time (except the well known popular ones like "Yoshi").  The best one of all Bomber time is Poop, of course.  Thought Stove is a close second.
Never go full Rider!