Kudos to the O and OL

Started by TecnoGenius, September 02, 2024, 11:02:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LXTSN

Having Paddy as the 6th/7th OL would be nice, but I'd love to keep Randolph where he is at that right guard spot if we can. Paddy is just a step slower this year, but I think he could still be very effective in the running game.

Sidenote, I'm not sure if anyone made note of it, but we were using Schmeckle as our 7th OL/TE last game eh? Wasn't watching to see if he was effective in his minutes on offence but it was cool to see at least. Still gave us the option to run our 7 OL sets.

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: TBURGESS on September 05, 2024, 02:05:22 PMThe OL gelled as soon as Neufeld got hurt. Is bringing him back is a good addition?

Bryant only partially practiced. Not sure he's 100 percent. 

Collaros hasn't played well this year. He's better than he was at the beginning, but he's only thrown 7 TD passes so far this year. That's a third of the TD's that BLM has thrown for in the same time frame.

We've got 269 points for, that's 2nd last in the league behind Calgary.

We're first in the west, but we're 6-6 which is 4th in the league. BC's tied with us and Skn is only a half game back.

We used to dominate, now we're winning on 60 yard FG's and lucky bounces and last minute drives.

All true, I have a lack of confidence the Bombers can win games later in the season against any team that is playing well, especially in the playoffs. They'll have to rip off a couple of blowouts before my faith is restored in their potency.

Sir Blue and Gold

It's a good problem to have at least. Look at the Riders - they're looking for big guys at Boston Pizza to come play offensive line this week.

Blueforlife

Quote from: Sir Blue and Gold on September 05, 2024, 03:43:55 PMIt's a good problem to have at least. Look at the Riders - they're looking for big guys at Boston Pizza to come play offensive line this week.
Better to look at the Chinese buffet lol.

Quote from: Throw Long Bannatyne on September 05, 2024, 03:01:41 PMAll true, I have a lack of confidence the Bombers can win games later in the season against any team that is playing well, especially in the playoffs. They'll have to rip off a couple of blowouts before my faith is restored in their potency.
I believe we can beat anyone but Montreal at the moment