Stamps at Redblacks GDT

Started by GOLDMEMBER, July 26, 2024, 11:38:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ichabod_crane

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 27, 2024, 08:00:40 AMTom Brady enters the chat

With his new very young model girlfriend tagging along as well! TOMMY...YOU DA MAN!! :D ;)

ichabod_crane

Quote from: Waffler on July 27, 2024, 05:31:09 PMComparing 1st quarter with the sun still up, to the 4th. I have to agree that lighting is an issue in Ottawa.

Don't you know Ottawa is bankrupt?! Maybe they can't afford the power bill....Trudeau spent it all during COVID or on his pet projects! :D ;) Polli says he wants a soda cracker! :D

TecnoGenius

Quote from: dd on July 27, 2024, 02:44:11 PMZack Collaros is not Tom Brady in no way shape or form. Tom Brady could out pass Collaros today is they went head to head!!

zoooooooom.  <----- my point

----------

0            <----- your head
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Waffler on July 27, 2024, 02:53:14 PMI always thought their field is an especially dark green, the TD logo at center is the color of most fields.

Quote from: dd on July 27, 2024, 04:34:57 PMWatching the replay it's definitely a lighting issue, just look at the shadows on the field, even shots into the stands, definitely lighting is substandard

Ya, shadows everywhere.  Players' unis are dark.  CGY colors are completely off.  Often can't make stuff out on my computer PVR slow-mos.

Riderfans forum saying the same thing.  Something wrong with OTT lighting for many weeks now (all season?) and people have been complaining.  CFL should set a candle-power requirement measured from the C and both goal lines, and measure it every game, would take a one-time equipment cost of $500 and about 5 mins for some official to measure.  Teams with substandard lighting pay a fine, which doubles every week it's not fixed.
Never go full Rider!