Will Grant get a kick/punt return TD tonight?

Started by Blueforlife, July 27, 2024, 01:16:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

?

Yes
8 (44.4%)
No
10 (55.6%)

Total Members Voted: 18

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: dd on July 27, 2024, 04:46:14 PMKase is not the answer. A blind man can see that. MOS stubborn loyalty in action once again.
not as returner anyways.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

ichabod_crane

Lincoln Locomotive

well at least Grant didn't break the record against his old team....small consolation
Bomber fan for life

TecnoGenius

Quote from: BBRT on July 27, 2024, 09:30:39 PMSorry but in professional sports it is what have you done for me today! Not what you did for me in the past! It is hard to accept at times but that is the way of professional sports.

Uh, MOS's "past" success is just 8 months ago, with his 4th GC appearance.  Players might get the shaft if they don't produce in 8 months, but in HC-land 8 months is nothing.  MOS gets a long leash.  It's not his fault basically everyone is injured.
Never go full Rider!

dd

Quote from: ichabod_crane on July 28, 2024, 12:32:58 AMGive him a chance to MAKE HIS CASE! ;) :D
He's made his case and it's case closed!!🤩🤩

Waffler

Kase has yet to get to full speed in two games. If he can't commit and go, make reads at full speed, he's just not a CFL returner. Give me Lucky.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Pigskin

Quote from: Waffler on July 28, 2024, 02:53:16 PMKase has yet to get to full speed in two games. If he can't commit and go, make reads at full speed, he's just not a CFL returner. Give me Lucky.

It's Case, and he is looking better.
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

TBURGESS

In 10 years MOS has had 3 great seasons and 1 great playoffs. 
Winnipeg Blue Bombers - 2019 Grey Cup Champs.

Waffler

Quote from: TBURGESS on July 28, 2024, 03:23:14 PMIn 10 years MOS has had 3 great seasons and 1 great playoffs.

But he was able to win what few have, back to back Grey Cups.  And we lost a year in between to covid. Can't think of anyone else I would rather have still.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Waffler

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Waffler on July 28, 2024, 03:53:15 PMYeah, my bad. I just had read a Sun article that called him Kase through the whole thing.

Well that's messed up.  Someone in WFC should tell the Sun crew at next practice so they can korrekt that mistace.
Never go full Rider!