Gamezone bug(s)

Started by TecnoGenius, July 19, 2024, 05:52:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Is anyone else having problems with the gamezone.cfl.ca blitzpicks for WPG this week?  The second question says:

Shea Patterson, the Roughriders QB now starting with the injury to Trevor Harris, has seen his passing numbers improve over his first two starts – going from 192 to 278 yards in their loss to B.C. on the weekend. Will his passing totals against the Blue B

Uh, how am I supposed to answer that?  It's cutoff and I don't know what the question will be (i.e. the yards I'm supposed to take the O or U on).

I checked with webdev tools and it's not just cutting off visually: the actual text is being cutoff by the server!  LOL

Anyhow, I guess this week I'll have to choose to do blitzpicks on another team?  Doubt they'll get this fixed in time for the game.  If you can see the full text, let me know, and tell me what the missing parts are!  Thanks
Never go full Rider!

ichabod_crane

Quote from: TecnoGenius on July 19, 2024, 05:52:03 AMIs anyone else having problems with the gamezone.cfl.ca blitzpicks for WPG this week?  The second question says:

Shea Patterson, the Roughriders QB now starting with the injury to Trevor Harris, has seen his passing numbers improve over his first two starts – going from 192 to 278 yards in their loss to B.C. on the weekend. Will his passing totals against the Blue B

He's going to toss up 5 picks!! :D I hope the Bombers come out of the gate strong and crush the CRYders spirit right off the bat. I think it is wavering despite their 4-1 record. Launch a deep one to Wilson and see if their db's can keep up to him. Then use Bully ball the rest of the way! :)

Bombers are coming around finally as I expected they would. Still too many proud vets on this team for them to throw in the towel so early in the season. The doom and gloomers when they were 0-4 made me laugh! :D If they had stunk the joint out constantly like their first game I'd be worried, but progressions made with each subsequent game. That is what I LOOK FOR before tossing in any towel.