Blue Bombers Transactions - June 15, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, June 15, 2024, 03:03:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

There is very good news in this Jun 15 release:

No mention of Nichols means it was likely a concussion precautionary pull and that he's going to be fine.

But it does mean we're now in dire dire complete and utter panic mode on DE depth.  Adams to me is more of a DT than a DE, or a mixed-use guy.  We now have really no pure DE to dress in Haba's spot, no?

Isn't that what we had Rivers here for?  Didn't he look good in PS?  We're going to put all our faith in Fayad instead?

Scary times.  Let's give KW the week to warm up his phone.
Never go full Rider!

kkc60

Fayad is a good start but we absolutely need more depth. Fayad goes down and we're back at square one next game. Maybe they're holding out hope for Bennett to return from injury but he's shown absolutely nothing thus far.

Blue In BC

Quote from: TecnoGenius on June 15, 2024, 11:47:32 PMThere is very good news in this Jun 15 release:

No mention of Nichols means it was likely a concussion precautionary pull and that he's going to be fine.

But it does mean we're now in dire dire complete and utter panic mode on DE depth.  Adams to me is more of a DT than a DE, or a mixed-use guy.  We now have really no pure DE to dress in Haba's spot, no?

Isn't that what we had Rivers here for?  Didn't he look good in PS?  We're going to put all our faith in Fayad instead?

Scary times.  Let's give KW the week to warm up his phone.

They may still be on the phone tracking down Rivers or Upshaw. I did see on CFL.CA that Samson was added to the AR. Another transaction shows Fayad as deleted. They had to add him before they could decide to delete him all within the same day. lol

The transactions are never entirely accurate so I'm not sure what any of that really means.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Blueforlife

Quote from: Blue In BC on June 16, 2024, 02:48:08 AMThey may still be on the phone tracking down Rivers or Upshaw. I did see on CFL.CA that Samson was added to the AR. Another transaction shows Fayad as deleted. They had to add him before they could decide to delete him all within the same day. lol

The transactions are never entirely accurate so I'm not sure what any of that really means.
Tell me more about Samson