My seats now have obstructed view!

Started by boscoe, June 02, 2024, 10:46:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blueforlife

Bombers should be compensating those impacted, maybe discounted merch, food, etc.  Maybe free tickets for ST to bring a friend.  Small gesture goes a long way.

GOLDMEMBER

I spoke with Carol today regarding this issue. She tells me the Blue Bombers have been fully informed, and Wade is aware of this pressing matter. Proper steps will be taken to correct however it may take some time.

Apparently, the season-ticket holders will receive a message from the club on planned correction.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Bluehawk

I sit in 231 and saw the new sign location when I got to the game Fiday.  Interestingly enough, I said to my buddy beside me that those fans in row 1 across the way are not going to be happy...lol!
As said earlier here...very uncharacteristic blunder.  I really can not see Wade accepting this as status quo.
The placement of the signs was without a doubt approved by a non fan or someone that knows nothing about sightlines and the fan experience.
I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

gobombersgo

Check your emails

We dropped the ball: the new Ring of Honour and Grey Cup tributes at the 200 level were misaligned, obstructing your view. No excuses – we're on it.

Immediate action is underway to lower these signs and restore your clear sightlines. However, the clock is against us and the fix won't be completed for the upcoming June 6th game.

Your game day experience is our top priority. To thank you for your patience while we correct this issue and acknowledging that your sightlines will have been impacted for the preseason game and the home opener, we are providing you with an account credit that is equal to the full value of your tickets for this Thursday's game. If your account is paid in full for this season, you can use this credit for future ticket purchases, your 2025 membership renewal, or the 2025 Grey Cup. This credit will be applied to your account by June 15th.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we hustle to make things right.

Go Bombers,

Wade Miller

The Zipp

Quote from: gobombersgo on June 03, 2024, 08:11:11 PMCheck your emails

We dropped the ball: the new Ring of Honour and Grey Cup tributes at the 200 level were misaligned, obstructing your view. No excuses – we're on it.

Immediate action is underway to lower these signs and restore your clear sightlines. However, the clock is against us and the fix won't be completed for the upcoming June 6th game.

Your game day experience is our top priority. To thank you for your patience while we correct this issue and acknowledging that your sightlines will have been impacted for the preseason game and the home opener, we are providing you with an account credit that is equal to the full value of your tickets for this Thursday's game. If your account is paid in full for this season, you can use this credit for future ticket purchases, your 2025 membership renewal, or the 2025 Grey Cup. This credit will be applied to your account by June 15th.

Thank you for your understanding and patience as we hustle to make things right.

Go Bombers,

Wade Miller

Exceptional response and fair offer.  Can you imagine Wade giving you the death stare cause you screwed this up...

boscoe

good and fair response.

lots of fans got heated cause of being afraid nothing would be done.

its gonna get fixed.

thank you!

Bluehawk

I'd rather be a Bomber than a .....

Blueforlife

Slow clap to Wade, Carol and the entire org.  For those that want to use their credit this year, you could ask if you could get extra tickets for friends.  I have done this before (Cc charged) and all I didn't was contact Carol or another sales rep. and it was so easy! You avoid the fees this way ;).

TecnoGenius

Quote from: gobombersgo on June 03, 2024, 08:11:11 PMYour game day experience is our top priority. To thank you for your patience while we correct this issue and acknowledging that your sightlines will have been impacted for the preseason game and the home opener, we are providing you with an account credit that is equal to the full value of your tickets for this Thursday's game. If your account is paid in full for this season, you can use this credit for future ticket purchases, your 2025 membership renewal, or the 2025 Grey Cup. This credit will be applied to your account by June 15th.

Wow, now that's customer service!!  Great work WFC.  I'm sure those impacted will understand it can't be done with only a few days' notice.  I think they'll get 2 weeks before the game after (right?) to get it done.  Everyone in those sections should tell their seat neighbours who have no idea what's going on that WFC is fixing the problem so they don't all stew at the home opener!

This won't be great for the WFC bottom line, but it's a reasonable action.

And here I was complimenting how great the new blue ring of honor looked from west side!!  Doh.  Still does look great... it'll just have to look great lower down, eh?  I hope there's not something else in the way that will make this difficult...
Never go full Rider!