Grey Cup Festival 2024

Started by Stats Junkie, March 02, 2024, 04:04:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Tiger on March 14, 2024, 05:08:11 PMI just my Grey Cup tickets confirmed

How are the sales looking?  Is the entire upper bowl open for picking tickets?  I'm a last-minute guy, so I probably won't be buying mine until 6 hours before the game  :D  :D  but I am curious as to how it's going so far.  Also, prices about the same as 2023?  One would think with such a huge stadium they could make the less-desirable seats a lot cheaper.
Never go full Rider!

Waffler

Quote from: TecnoGenius on March 08, 2024, 07:40:54 PMHowever, I'm not sure VAJ can repeat his all-star performance this year.   

I see no reason why he won't. He's 31, just coming into his prime, and it's his 3rd year with the same team.  BC is the team that scares me the most. Especially when they play us, that team is going to be MOTIVATED.

Ticket sales depend on BC getting in. If they lose in the playoffs, lots of tickets come up for sale but if they are in it then it will be tight getting anything last minute.
Buried in the essentially random digits of pi, you can find your eight-digit birthdate. (Is that a wink from God or just a lot of digits?) - David G. Myers

Stretch

Quote from: Ridermania on March 03, 2024, 01:12:48 PMGrey Cup half time acts will not be announced until after Labour Day.

Immediately followed by lots of complaints.  ;)
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Tiger

Quote from: TecnoGenius on March 15, 2024, 03:47:59 AMHow are the sales looking?  Is the entire upper bowl open for picking tickets?  I'm a last-minute guy, so I probably won't be buying mine until 6 hours before the game  :D  :D  but I am curious as to how it's going so far.  Also, prices about the same as 2023?  One would think with such a huge stadium they could make the less-desirable seats a lot cheaper.

I think they are just selling to BC season ticket holders and maybe tour groups. I have a friend that lives in Vancouver and is STH in BC.

Tickets in lower bowl end side were 369 wo taxes and fees and at the end lower bowl was 269 wo taxes and fees believe.
Football is easy if you're crazy as hell
Bo Jackson

We are inclined to think that if we watch a football game or a baseball game, we have taken part in it
John Fitzgerald Kennedy

BC Sucks
Tiger

Ridermania

I received my presale code from the Riders on Tuesday and have bought my Grey Cup tickets!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Ridermania on April 11, 2024, 09:02:59 PMI received my presale code from the Riders on Tuesday and have bought my Grey Cup tickets!

Are the Bombers doing similar?  (sorry if it's already been mentioned)
Never go full Rider!

Ridermania

Quote from: TecnoGenius on April 12, 2024, 06:50:13 AMAre the Bombers doing similar?  (sorry if it's already been mentioned)

Try W and then your Bombers season ticket account number. 

Stats Junkie

Grey Cup tickets go on sale to the public tomorrow (June 4) @ 2PM PT (4PM CT)

Grey Cup Festival - Tickets
Twitter: @Stats_Junkie

I am a Stats Junkie, a Rules Junkie & a Canadian Football History Junkie!

Stats Junkie

Twitter: @Stats_Junkie

I am a Stats Junkie, a Rules Junkie & a Canadian Football History Junkie!