Upper Deck CFL Cards, etc.

Started by ModAdmin, September 18, 2023, 07:17:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

Cool.  My son will definitely be interested in these.  Most boys he knows are into pokemon and I see the books & stuff they all have and it's basically like sports cards but with made up things.  They do stats, etc, just like sports cards.  If the CFL was smart, they'd create stuff that mimics the pokemon products, like stats books compendiums, etc.  And make it all affordable and accessible.  (Whereas I'm sure these cards will be expensive and niche, which is great for us adults, but not so much for the average middle class kid.)

I'll report back when I get some of these.
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

I am interested in these if not too expensive.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Blueforlife on September 19, 2023, 12:17:48 AM
I am interested in these if not too expensive.

I have a feeling it will be very expensive, relatively speaking.  I'll report back.  I hope the in-town guys listed have them!
Never go full Rider!

Blueforlife

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 19, 2023, 04:18:24 AM
I have a feeling it will be very expensive, relatively speaking.  I'll report back.  I hope the in-town guys listed have them!
Let me know

The Zipp

i saw pricing somewhere, don't have time to try and recreate my googling...it was just over a dollar a card...i don't know how that compares to other sports cards.

GOLDMEMBER

I would be interested in Blue Bombers Player cards only.
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Blueforlife

Quote from: The Zipp on September 22, 2023, 07:40:25 PM
i saw pricing somewhere, don't have time to try and recreate my googling...it was just over a dollar a card...i don't know how that compares to other sports cards.
Sounds out of my price range

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: The Zipp on September 22, 2023, 07:40:25 PM
:o :D
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!