Winnipeg Blue Bombers Announce Third Consecutive Sellout

Started by ModAdmin, September 22, 2023, 12:31:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

Darren Cameron
@Darren_Cameron

15m
With the results of tonight's games, the #Bombers have clinched a home playoff game for a third straight season.

Game will be either Saturday, November 4th (WSF) or Saturday, November 11th (WF). 5:30pm CT kickoff for both dates. #ForTheW
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Jesse

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 23, 2023, 04:29:38 AM
Ya, but no one told the people who live in TOR... I doubt they've sold out any game this season.  Probably won't even sell out a EDF.

I've recently been told that BMO's attendance numbers are scanned seats in the building, whereas most others that I'm aware of announce seats sold.

Part of the reason for such a huge discrepancy. Though the eye test confirms they're still the weakest attendance-wise.
My wife is amazing!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Jesse on September 23, 2023, 01:31:46 PM
I've recently been told that BMO's attendance numbers are scanned seats in the building, whereas most others that I'm aware of announce seats sold.

Part of the reason for such a huge discrepancy. Though the eye test confirms they're still the weakest attendance-wise.

Most of the fans at BMO sit on the same side as the fixed cameras so you rarely get a view of crowd, but they always seem boisterous if small in number.