Official Game Day Thread - Winnipeg at Hamilton October 4, 2024

Started by ModAdmin, October 03, 2024, 04:27:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Oh ya, before I forget:

I wonder who showed who what kind of team they are tonight, eh?
Never go full Rider!

bluengold204

Quote from: TecnoGenius on October 05, 2024, 11:35:45 AMOh ya, before I forget:

I wonder who showed who what kind of team they are tonight, eh?

That quote is so old now... it's time to move on

Jesse

Quote from: bluengold204 on October 05, 2024, 12:43:26 PMThat quote is so old now... it's time to move on

As long as Bo is still playing, he gets to have it thrown in his face.
My wife is amazing!

blue_gold_84

The first half was a bit shaky, but the second half really showed off the completeness of this team.

Best part is they shut out the Tabbies in the second half and never looked back.

This organization, though. Elite from top to bottom.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

J5V

TSN tried to hype this game as a battle of two hot teams with two veteran QBs duelling it out head-to-head. While it wasn't a perfect performance I believe you have to give the nod to Zach Collaros over BLM. They both made some plays and they both made some mistakes. Zach could have been picked twice that I recall but he made some very nice throws to Clercius and Lawler. BLM was picked and was unfortunate when his receiver dropped a sure TD pass.

Football is a team game and the better team won.
Go Bombers!

ichabod_crane

Quote from: bluengold204 on October 05, 2024, 12:43:26 PMThat quote is so old now... it's time to move on

Agreed. Was silly for years already. Nothing even close to Deet the treat leaving in 1983 with parting words "What else is there to do in Winnipeg outside the zoo?!"....or very similar to that effect! :) Still loved his arm....bullet! :)