Argos at REDBLACKS GDT Sat 1200PM CT

Started by gobombersgo, September 06, 2024, 04:47:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dd

Excellent, redblacks get that td back , 38-10, what's dinwiddie gonna break now??

The Zipp

Quote from: Stats Junkie on September 07, 2024, 06:38:13 PMI don't see him as a MOP candidate yet.

He has nice touch on his passes and he can RIP it when he needs to. I think he has some throws in his arsenal that many other QBs can only dream of.
m
Still lots of season left but who else has stood out for MOP?

Blue In BC

Quote from: The Zipp on September 07, 2024, 07:36:13 PMm
Still lots of season left but who else has stood out for MOP?

Keep in mind that MOP includes more than just choices at QB. He has had a very good year so far. I hope he is able to stay healthy and rack up at least a ESF. Redblacks probably won't finish 1st.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

Jesse

Quote from: Blue In BC on September 07, 2024, 10:11:51 PMKeep in mind that MOP includes more than just choices at QB. He has had a very good year so far. I hope he is able to stay healthy and rack up at least a ESF. Redblacks probably won't finish 1st.

For the most part, it doesn't.

This might be the year though. Not too many QBs have played the majority of games.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: The Zipp on September 07, 2024, 07:36:13 PMStill lots of season left but who else has stood out for MOP?

If Castillo makes 2 more 60+, and kicks 7/7 in the GC and wins it in a walk-off... why not a PK for the first time?  :o  :o  :o
Never go full Rider!

TecnoGenius

I know no one cares about this game, not even TOR or OTT, but 4Q2:41 Kelly's over-the-LoS illegal pass was NOT.  His rear foot was at least 6" behind the LoS when the ball came out.

I note this mainly because the league is very loose with calling this penalty, and like offsides, usually gives the player much leeway.  It's very hard to judge in realtime so they basically have to give them a wide berth or they'd call offside on nearly every play, even when it's not.  Same thing here.

I think it was a Cody past-the-LoS in SSK a few years ago that was at least 1-2 feet beyond the LoS that was unflagged, that we challenged and still lost.

I hoped command would have corrected this one, but they didn't.  Guess by this point they didn't care either!
Never go full Rider!