Tie
0 (0%)
Blue squeak out a W
8 (47.1%)
Bombers blow em up! :)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

J5V

I'm calling for a Bomber win because a)I'm a Bomber fan, b)I can't stand anything about the Argos, their team, the city, BMO Field, their players, their few fans, Pinball, c)our D is better than people give it credit for. Do we generate a lot of pressure on the QB? No, but we're improving, cover well, have reduced the explosion plays, are decent against the run, and are trending in the right direction, d)our offense hasn't been very good but that is bound to improve as we learn what our new skilled players are capable of and refine our attack, e)injuries are something every team seems to be suffering from this season and we have certainly had our share but I haven't seen any quit in our players and we are determined to play better so I have hope, and f)Sergio has been a beast kicking FGs and the importance of being able to hit a 60 yarder to win cannot be overstated.
Go Bombers!

DM83

I wish you well.  Your rationale is goofy.  Although I wish you were correct.

J5V

Quote from: DM83 on July 26, 2024, 08:44:39 PMI wish you well.  Your rationale is goofy.  Although I wish you were correct.
Thanks, I think, LOL! I've evolved into a glass-half-full approach to being a fan.
Go Bombers!

Lincoln Locomotive

They're going to lose despite the rhetoric Zach's been giving about being better....the results on the field don't seem to be happening.    Yes...Would I would love to seem him put 350 yards up and 3 or 4 TD passes?  Absolutely!
Bomber fan for life

dd

I just look at what we're up against, and can't see us winning this one. We always play crappy in TO, Collaros has been in an ultra funk, we don't have much of a passing attack and McManus/TO is going to focus on shutting Brady down running the ball, and our D is suspect vs a running QB, has very little pass rush, so I expect Dukes to dink and dunk with passing, and run for first downs when needed, chew up the clock and move the ball. TO 25-17

TecnoGenius

I hope we don't leave the flat wide open with a gaping A-gap for Dukes to escape into.  We need some of the tough guys to lay the wood on Dukes if he decides to take off; and early so he'll think about it twice next time.

I can handle 10Y RB runs.  I can handle 15Y completions.  What drives me insane is QBs taking off for 10 then hook sliding.
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

DM83

Well, we are not as bad as our record. Devastating injuries. Bighill still fighting on! Collaros is due to have a good game.

ichabod_crane

If this team has any pride left in them, they come out full bore this game. Collaros has to get off the scheid....NO MORE EXCUSES! Bucky should be aggressive with some smash mouth football from Bully Ball and at least TRY some more deep shots. Can't be a scaredy cat. ALSO mix in Streveler a bit more... don't understand why even bring him back if not going to utilize his talents. Zach IS struggling, so give him help. O'Shea has to be less stubborn at times as that's not seemingly working this season.

Big Daddy

Quote from: ichabod_crane on July 27, 2024, 10:44:25 PMIf this team has any pride left in them, they come out full bore this game. Collaros has to get off the scheid....NO MORE EXCUSES! Bucky should be aggressive with some smash mouth football from Bully Ball and at least TRY some more deep shots. Can't be a scaredy cat. ALSO mix in Streveler a bit more... don't understand why even bring him back if not going to utilize his talents. Zach IS struggling, so give him help. O'Shea has to be less stubborn at times as that's not seemingly working this season.

Please oh please bring in Strev for some interesting schemes.

I'm not calling for him to be the starter, at all. 

I just agree that we need to include him.  Otherwise why did we bring him back?