Bombers @ Argos

Started by Blue In BC, July 21, 2024, 03:50:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on July 26, 2024, 06:50:58 PMJesus Murphy, Wilson out long term really hurts! To me he was the only one holding our run D somewhat together.

Jones has a cool name but does he have the goods? TONNYY...- Seinfeld

Cole out to really sucks as well.

Losing these two is huge....Cole was our best back there by far....always in position even when he did get beat...Wilson was our best LB and no disrespect to #4 who has visibly lost a step but we still need his experience back there.    If we win it will require a minor miracle and intervention from the football gods...but miracles are not a good bet these days.   When have you seen a team as beat up as the Bombers this season?   Can't recall?
Bomber fan for life

J5V

Quote from: Lincoln Locomotive on July 27, 2024, 05:06:41 PMLosing these two is huge....Cole was our best back there by far....always in position even when he did get beat...Wilson was our best LB and no disrespect to #4 who has visibly lost a step but we still need his experience back there.    If we win it will require a minor miracle and intervention from the football gods...but miracles are not a good bet these days.   When have you seen a team as beat up as the Bombers this season?   Can't recall?
Completely agree. Some divine intervention would be greatly appreciated.
Go Bombers!

gobombersgo

Quote from: J5V on July 27, 2024, 04:37:10 PMSheed was released for a reason and I don't think it was a locker room problem. It was likely to make room for Kelly. Why the Argos would want to tie their brand to the likes of Kelly is bizarre. They should have released him. He is one bizarre dude.

David Morassutti:
Ryan Dinwiddie said the #Argos decision to release Rasheed Bailey had to do with the ratio and salary cap. They loved what Bailey brought to the team and it was a hard conversation to let him go.

Ben Grant:
It's really tough. They're very high on Polk, who is only 22 and on a rookie contract, and DaVaris and Coxie are DaVaris and Coxie. With Mital and Ungerer back and Edouard hurt, you have to start two Canadian WR, and the Americans vets aren't going on the PR.

Jesse

Quote from: J5V on July 27, 2024, 04:37:10 PMSheed was released for a reason and I don't think it was a locker room problem. It was likely to make room for Kelly. Why the Argos would want to tie their brand to the likes of Kelly is bizarre. They should have released him. He is one bizarre dude.

Kelly returning has zero impact on Rasheed being released.
My wife is amazing!