Notice - Bomber Store at IG Field

Started by ModAdmin, December 19, 2023, 05:38:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

The Bomber Store at IG Field will be closed for renovations from December 28, 2023 to January 31, 2024.

During this period, the Bomber Store at St. Vital Centre will continue to be open for business.

You can also shop online at https://www.thebomberstore.com/

"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

blue_gold_84

Looking forward to seeing the renos when the store re-opens.
#forthew
лава Україні!
井の中の蛙大海を知らず

TecnoGenius

I made it out to the Bomber Store in St Vital Mall this week (first time there) and it's pretty nice.  Tons of stock.  But no boxing day sales to speak of.  Picked up a couple of things, and staff was super nice as always.  I'm still eyeing some of those winter coats...

I think they said it was open until end of January at that location.
Never go full Rider!

Stretch

Quote from: TecnoGenius on December 29, 2023, 02:32:08 AM
I think they said it was open until end of January at that location.

Good thing your name isn't "ReadingComprehensionGenius":  ;)

Quote from: ModAdmin on December 19, 2023, 05:38:40 AM
The Bomber Store at IG Field will be closed for renovations from December 28, 2023 to January 31, 2024.

During this period, the Bomber Store at St. Vital Centre will continue to be open for business.

Money is no object...especially when you have none.

Jesse

Quote from: Stretch on December 29, 2023, 01:55:18 PM
Good thing your name isn't "ReadingComprehensionGenius":  ;)

I think you might want to read that again, Stretch.
My wife is amazing!

Pigskin

I see Stanley Bryant is doing some promo's for the St. Vital location. Could mean SB66 is coming back for another season???
Don't go through life looking in the rearview mirror.

Jesse

Quote from: Pigskin on December 29, 2023, 04:57:01 PM
I see Stanley Bryant is doing some promo's for the St. Vital location. Could mean SB66 is coming back for another season???

Never doubted it for a second.
My wife is amazing!

Throw Long Bannatyne

Quote from: Pigskin on December 29, 2023, 04:57:01 PM

Surprised he's in Wpg. at this time of the year, I don't think he's ever stayed a winter.  Maybe in town briefly to negotiate a contract.

Stretch

Quote from: Jesse on December 29, 2023, 04:02:21 PM
I think you might want to read that again, Stretch.

Done. Still looks like Tecno repeating something that was posted earlier in the thread. It?s one of his endearing qualities. :)
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Stretch on December 29, 2023, 06:35:44 PM

Done. Still looks like Tecno repeating something that was posted earlier in the thread. It?s one of his endearing qualities. :)

Ya so I read the OP 9 days before going and posting what they told me in store and forgot the OP gave the info too...  oh noes!!  I don't memorize every bit of info provided in a thread and re-read it every time I post.  Oh my!

Just trying to help by passing on info.

Too bad I wasn't there when Big Stan was there.  I would have loved an autograph.  Maybe it would have enticed me to buy the new jersey I've been putting off... want an away jersey this time.  I doubt there's one pre-made with Stan's # though.
Never go full Rider!

Jesse

Quote from: Stretch on December 29, 2023, 06:35:44 PM

Whoops, I did not understand the point you were making. I thought you were saying he was wrong, not being repetitive.

Techno being repetitive is just baseline.
My wife is amazing!