Annual Locker Room Sale

Started by ModAdmin, December 05, 2023, 04:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ModAdmin

The Annual Locker Room Sale will take place as follows...

Saturday, December 9, 2023
11:00 am to 5:00 pm

Please enter through the Bomber Store.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

TecnoGenius

Just a bump, reminder this is tomorrow.  I may go for the first time!

Is this a STH-only thing, or open to everyone?  I recall in the past there was some special STH thing (maybe early access?).
Never go full Rider!

ModAdmin

The Locker Room Sale is open to the public.
"You can't let praise or criticism get to you. It's a weakness to get caught up in either one." - John Wooden

Stretch

Quote from: TecnoGenius on December 09, 2023, 02:50:29 AM
  I recall in the past there was some special STH thing (maybe early access?).

There was early access for Bomber for Life members las night from 6pm-8pm, but don't tell anyone.  :D
Money is no object...especially when you have none.

GOLDMEMBER

Quote from: TecnoGenius on December 09, 2023, 02:50:29 AM
Just a bump, reminder this is tomorrow.  I may go for the first time!

Is this a STH-only thing, or open to everyone?  I recall in the past there was some special STH thing (maybe early access?).
No this is happening now! :D
All the good stuff is likely long gone now!
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

Jesse

Quote from: Stretch on December 09, 2023, 03:28:31 PM
There was early access for Bomber for Life members las night from 6pm-8pm, but don't tell anyone.  :D

I did not read the email they sent me and now am disappointed with myself.

I totally could have gone last night but wasn't able to this morning.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: Stretch on December 09, 2023, 03:28:31 PM

What do I need to do to turn my STH into a Bomber For Life, what does it cost me, and what does it get me?

From reading all the moaning from Riderville fans about their MVP STH program, I'm thinking maybe it's not all roses and butterflies?
Never go full Rider!

ModAdmin

Quote from: TecnoGenius on December 10, 2023, 01:18:36 AM
What do I need to do to turn my STH into a Bomber For Life, what does it cost me, and what does it get me?

From reading all the moaning from Riderville fans about their MVP STH program, I'm thinking maybe it's not all roses and butterflies?

Here is some information on Bombers for Life...

https://www.bluebombers.com/bomber-life-membership

Also feel free to contact Carol Barrott at the Blue Bomber office.  Her email address is cbarrott@bluebombers.com.

bluengold204

Quote from: TecnoGenius on December 10, 2023, 01:18:36 AM

I don?t think it costs anymore than regular season tickets.  I think the catch is that once you sign up there is only a small window in august to cancel so you are essentially locked in for the next season if you don?t cancel then.

Jesse

Quote from: bluengold204 on December 10, 2023, 01:59:45 PM
I don?t think it costs anymore than regular season tickets.  I think the catch is that once you sign up there is only a small window in august to cancel so you are essentially locked in for the next season if you don?t cancel then.

Yeah, if you're already a season tickey holder, there's no downside.

And honestly, if you go to a certain amount of games per year, but aren't a season ticket holder, this may even be more cost effective with the discount.
My wife is amazing!

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bluengold204 on December 10, 2023, 01:59:45 PM

Thank you... it looks "too good to be true" on the site, so I'm instantly like "what's the catch".  It does indeed appear to be exactly as you say... only one downside, and it's not that bad.

Companies always want the must-opt-out subscriber paradigm as it's the *action* that is hard to get people to do.  So instead of requiring action to keep them paying, require action for them to stop paying.  It's the smart move.  PLUS the WFC gets to lock you in to the longest-months (12?) payment plan which gives them steady income instead of waiting until May/June for a big influx.  Big win for WFC, and probably for most fans who would rather pay $smallX/mo vs $bigX/mo.

Ya, ok, you sold me.  I'll get on converting my STH to BFL asap -- as soon as I find time to do the action  ;D ;D

I wonder why WFC doesn't have the fancier more-feature-laden program like Riders MVP?  Or maybe those types of program are only hauled out when a team is on the downward skids to get customers locked in for 3 years of bad play...  ;)
Never go full Rider!

GOLDMEMBER

How was the LRS? Did anyone go?
I LOSHT MY MEMBER IN AN UNFORTUNATE SHMELTING ACCSHIDENT!

bryan35

Quote from: GOLDMEMBER on December 11, 2023, 10:20:36 PM
How was the LRS? Did anyone go?

Pretty much same as other years. Game used jerseys in all price ranges. Discounted clothing. Game used footballs and helmets etc.

TecnoGenius

Quote from: bryan35 on December 12, 2023, 06:30:54 PM
Pretty much same as other years. Game used jerseys in all price ranges. Discounted clothing. Game used footballs and helmets etc.

One of these days I want a helmet... what's the usual price range?  Is there any indicator on a helmet which player is was worn by?
Never go full Rider!