Nic Marshall

Started by ModAdmin, November 13, 2023, 04:54:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lincoln Locomotive

Quote from: dd on November 14, 2023, 02:16:19 AM
Wow, that?s too bad. What is with the American infatuation with guns?..,. I mean seriously!!!
the US was born out of bombs bursting in air and the right to bear arms.....they revolted and separated from Britain and the colonies....their gun culture was conceived by revolutionary action.    And then there's the 1st and 2nd amendment...forged in their constitution.    .

The First Amendment provides that Congress make no law respecting an establishment of religion or prohibiting its free exercise. It protects freedom of speech, the press, assembly, and the right to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. The Second Amendment gives citizens the right to bear arms.
Bomber fan for life

theaardvark

Quote from: blue_gold_84 on November 14, 2023, 07:23:13 PM
In the State of Georgia, unlawful possession of a firearm is a felony.

A felony charge/conviction when equated to Canadian law is considered serious criminality. Under IRPA, a foreign national with serious criminality would be inadmissible into Canada.

I'd put money on Nic Marshall never entering this country again, much less taking a snap in the CFL.

Good riddance.

Again, plea deals are common, especially taking someone from a felony where no one was injured to a misdemeanor, saving the trial time and expense.

He may or may not be eligible for entry into Canada, but the question is, would Jones want him (no one else would)
Unabashed positron.  Blue koolaid in my fridge.  I wear my blue sunglasses at night.  Homer, d'oh.