Watch out Wpg or BC Montreal's D is for REAL!!

Started by Austin85, November 11, 2023, 10:17:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin85

Montreal is on a roll like wpg in 2019 there D is playing great! The Sankey pickup and Lemon has made there defense way better. There secondary is playing great as well, Noel Thorpe has his D rolling.

ichabod_crane

Quote from: Austin85 on November 11, 2023, 10:17:24 PM
Montreal is on a roll like wpg in 2019 there D is playing great! The Sankey pickup and Lemon has made there defense way better. There secondary is playing great as well, Noel Thorpe has his D rolling.

Assuming the bombers advance, this will be the key matchup. Montreal?s offence does not scare anyone.

Lincoln Locomotive

This game isn't over.....we just lost our all star MLB and the Lions score on an almost impossible hail Mary.   If we hadn't lost a down on the time count violation by Zach we may be in different shape.
Bomber fan for life

Lincoln Locomotive

How quickly the tide turns....we now have a game when it looked like we were in total control.....we need to win this for Adam.    As Zach says.....snap and clear!
Bomber fan for life

dd

Lemon and Sankey have turned this defense into a monsterous defense. Grey cup is going to be a nail biter.

Blue In BC

Quote from: dd on November 12, 2023, 01:24:55 AM
Lemon and Sankey have turned this defense into a monsterous defense. Grey cup is going to be a nail biter.

Yeah those were two guys I thought we should have tried to sign.
2019 Grey Cup Champions

TecnoGenius

In the pre-season I pegged MTL to be the biggest tire fire.  But hey, I wasn't alone (not by a long shot!).

Now look at them!  Going to the cup in the 2nd (3rd?) year of a rebuild?  I have to hand it to Maccoccia (sorry for spelling, I have no clue on this one).  He may seem like a bit of a doofus (the famous run on the field before the game was over anyone?) but he sure has turned that previously-tirefire around real quick.

And signing Sankey and Lemon was inspired (we should have grabbed Lemon for a one-third-season of SMS).  Well, either inspired or they are going to get a huge fine for going over the cap.  Maybe Cody signed for peanuts to just be allowed to still play.

It's funny, but MTL is the anti-TOR...  TOR has a great QB and weak WRs.  MTL has a weak QB and one of the top WR corps.  Funny how come playoffs the one beat the other.

P.S. I still think a Masoli-led OTT would have been no worse than 3rd worst in the league and would have made the E more interesting.
Never go full Rider!