Sask @ Lions

Started by Horseman, September 30, 2023, 03:24:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TecnoGenius

Quote from: J5V on September 30, 2023, 05:31:18 PM
They certainly did us no favours although I did hear that VA took some nasty hits.

VAJ had something whack his tail bone.  It was causing him a lot of pain, as those things do.  However, I'm pretty sure those never turn out to be multi-week serious things; it just owies like heck for a couple of days.

Why he wasn't pulled when they were up 2+ TDs was beyond me.  SSK was looking terrible: no way they come back.
Never go full Rider!

J5V

Quote from: TecnoGenius on September 30, 2023, 11:26:50 PM
VAJ had something whack his tail bone.  It was causing him a lot of pain, as those things do.  However, I'm pretty sure those never turn out to be multi-week serious things; it just owies like heck for a couple of days.

Why he wasn't pulled when they were up 2+ TDs was beyond me.  SSK was looking terrible: no way they come back.
You know, now that you mention this, it was the same thing in the Toronto Hamilton game. Toronto got up big on Hammy but Dinwiddie left Kelly in and he took some hard tackles. I couldn't understand why Kelly wasn't pulled in that game. Makes the sitting of Kelly for our game even stranger.
Go Bombers!